EAO Region, 21 November 2022 -- We are grateful to the Rector Major, Fr Ángel F. Artime, for his heartfelt encouragement and appreciation from Valdocco in his short video address and his appreciation certificate that surprised many old and new correspondents and supporters. After the 25th Anniversary Day on 9 November 2022 we share some feedback received from more than 100 AustraLasia - Boscolink contributors (correspondents) from Australia, Samoa, Taiwan, Philippines, South Korea, Japan, Myanmar, Vietnam, Laos, Mongolia, Pakistan, PNG, Solomon Islands, Thailand, East Timor, Indonesia and also from some EAO missionaries who live in other continents. One Salesian Brother in Mindanao got his certificate also printed and laminated with his photo!
- Thanks for the opportunity to give a hand to this beautiful mission of social communication. Long live AustraLasia & Boscolink!
- Thank you so much. I'm so touched when I read this appreciation. Thank God and Don Bosco who have given me a chance to serve others.
- Thank you so much, it's great to be a part of the large AustraLasia family!
- I deeply appreciate the gesture. I remember many who are responsible for where AustraLasia is now. Congratulations!
- Thanks for the appreciation. Now when I received it, should think what could I do, what to share from us. So I'm sharing the joy of sharing our mission.
- Thank you so much. We love Don Bosco!
- This is a great honor. Ad multos annos to Boscolink!
- What a surprise! Thanks for the recognition, certainly it motivates me a lot to work for AustraLasia more in the future!
- Thank you for your kindness. God bless you. 感謝 (Thanks)！
- Yes, AustraLasia is one way to be formed in the mission.
- I'm so grateful I am doing something I love and for the glory of God!
- Sincere thanks, it exhorts and encourages me to continue my engagement in missionary work of our province.
- Thank you, I consider this appreciation as an encouragement to continue to spread the good news in our Region (92-year-old former provincial)
- I'm surprised and at the same time happy. Thanks be to God!
- Thanks, although I have done less to deserve this. May I know how can I be more useful in regards to this Boscolink-AustraLasia project?
- Thank you so much. I am only doing a very small thing for the Mother Congregation.
- It gives me joy to receive this appreciation certificate.
- Oh, big surprise! Thanks to the RM. Thanks for All! What can I do just out of love?
- I'm glad that I have been able to help in some small way.
- I'm very grateful for this AustraLasia recognition. How much good, how much animation for the Salesian Family members, especially for those who are living in the peripheries serving the Church as bishops!"
Daily sharing of Salesian news and resources across our EAO region continues. Each small contribution, like a drop of water in the large ocean makes a difference.
How can you also help the AustraLasia - Boscolink mission today?
- Share a few photos from your mission with a short story and send to the editor (email@example.com)
- Help to subscribe one more Salesian Family member on the bottom of www.bosco.link website
- Send feedback, ask a question, share your personal or community experience!
- Resources - AustraLasia vision 1997-2020
- Related news article: AustraLasia 5890 (III) Rector Major send his congratulations to the Silver Jubilee of AustraLasia 2022