austraLasia

vaclav2015.09.24 20:02

From Rodil (destination - Middle East Province)

Today the 146th Missionaries Expedition is moving into a deep reflection about the holiness of St. Dominic Savio through visiting his birth place and where he died and where he attended his pimary schooling. Dominic who said to be the crown of the preventive system of Don Bosco left a marked that holiness can be reach whatever stage of life and no matter what youre age right now. Today, I realized that Dominic holiness was present even before he met Don Bosco. His place of birth speak so much how his parents molded Dominic to be a good Christians. Indeed, Don Bosco grabed the oppurtunity during his encounter with Dominic that this young boy can is a precious tool in making a beautiful garment for the Lords Kingdom. 

As my personal reflection in this experience, I am stunned how at the young age Domininc developed a very strong sense of Holiness. His project of life was focused, concrete, and practical. As a missionary for Middle East, how I wish I can develop such a great determination in fulfilling my personal project of life. Through the intercession of St. Dominic Savio, may the good Lord grant me strength, courage and fidelity to fulfill whatever his plan in my missionary life. 

Viva Santo Dominco Savio! Just for sharing father. 
God bless you and praying for you here in this Holy place.

In Don Bosco,
Bro. Rodil
Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )