austraLasia

?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

20221215_144836.jpg

Valdocco, December 19, 2022 -- Dear Superiors, confreres, members of Salesian Family and friends,

Greetings from Valdocco where the General Council is holding its Winter Session (December-January).

With happiness and joy, I would like to send you my heartfelt gratitude to God, the Salesian Congregation and to all of you as we are about to celebrate the incredible mystery of God-becoming-Man.

The mystery of Incarnation reminds all of us that God has chosen a small country to reveal Himself fully in accord to His plan of Salvation. After Him, generations and generations of Christians with very deep personal faith in God’s plan left their countries to our own countries to share their love for Christ, to discover Christ present in the peoples they are called to serve as missionaries. They have really incarnated themselves in the local languages, customs, and culture to inspire local people to discover God existing in their personal and communal life and put into practice the teachings of the Lord.

Nowadays, our still living Salesian missionaries and the young Salesians among us who are responding to the call-within-the Salesian vocation in all Provinces are the eloquent testimonies of this missionary thrust and the pride of our Congregation. We thank them for the mystery of Incarnation lived by them in a very special way. And we continue to support them, pray with them, and together with them, to live the spirit of incarnation in whatever works and community we are living and working.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

20221215_143743.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 5445(II)_Covid19 Solidarity from Chofu reaches Hamamatsu parish

ALA_5445 By Fr. Tamura Nobyuki, SDB Chofu, Tokyo and Hamamatsu, Japan, 14 August 2020 -- Thank you for your continuous support for our solidarity with the people in need! From August 7th to 8th, we went to the Catholic Church in Hamamatsu ...
    Date2020.08.16 CategoryGIA Reply0 Views530 file
    Read More
  2. 5516(I)_Mary Help of Christians Rapolo, Catechist Formation

ALA_5516 By Fr. Moïïse Paluku, SDB Rapolo, PNG, 24 November 2020 -- On the weekend of 20-21 November, the parish of Mary Help of Christians, Rapolo in PNG, organized a formation for its lay mission partners. These are known as Catechists o...
    Date2020.11.24 CategoryPGS Reply0 Views530 file
    Read More
  3. 5739(III)_6th President of Cambodia DBPP National Federation installed

By Mr. Sovannarith Cheam Phnom Penh, 28 November 2021 -- The Past Pupils of Don Bosco Association Cambodia's leadership gathered in the presence of their Delegate, Fr Roel Soto (SDB Delegate for Cambodia and Director of the Don Bosco Fo...
    Date2021.11.29 CategoryEXDB Reply0 Views530 file
    Read More
  4. 5816(I)_'Men on Fire' with the passion to evangelise!

By FIN Province Commission for Missionary Animation Makati, Philippines, 31 May 2022 -- Before concluding the Extraordinary Canonical Visitation to the Northern Philippines (FIN) Province, the Provincial Delegates for Missionary Animation a...
    Date2022.05.31 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views530 file
    Read More
  5. 5871(II)_Fr. Murakami Kosuke called to the Father's Home

By GIA province center Yotsuya, Tokyo, Japan, 24 Sep 2022 – Our brother Salesian Priest, John Maria Vianney Murakami Kosuke (89 years old, 65 Religious Profession, 57 Salesian Priest) was called to the Father's home at St John'...
    Date2022.09.25 CategoryGIA Reply0 Views530 file
    Read More
  6. 4479(III)_FMA Intercultural Formation Houses

Canlubang (Philippines) By Our Own Correspondent Canlubang, the Philippines, 25 August 2017 -- The Salesian citadel of Canlubang has already more than 50 years old history. Side by side we find three SDB and three FMA communities. Not less ...
    Date2017.08.26 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views531 file
    Read More
  7. 5839(III)_ADMA growth around the EAO Region: new and young membership

EAO, 25 July 2022 -- Since the Second EAO ADMA (Association of Mary Help of Christians) Congress in September 2021 we see a consistent and enthusiastic growth of this important Salesian Family group - ADMA - around East Asia-Oceania countri...
    Date2022.07.25 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views531 file
    Read More
  8. 6123_Missionaries to EAO: From Africa to Oceania

"I am going to a new country but among my confreres!" October 06, 2023 By Cl. Lyonnel Bouanga Cl. Lyonnel Richie Éric Bouanga is 28 years old from Congo Brazzaville. “My parents live in Pointe-Noire, the second largest city. Wh...
    Date2023.10.06 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views531 file
    Read More
  9. 6175_In Memoriam Fr. Valeriano Barbero SDB (1938 - 2023)

In fond memory of Fr. Val, a little over six months after he left us. By Fr. Savio Angelo S. Sanchez SDB Fr. Val, as he was fondly called, was born in Bellinzago Novarese, in the Piedmont region of Italy. As a young boy, he liked serving at...
    Date2023.11.06 CategoryPGS Reply0 Views531 file
    Read More
  10. 5883(I)_Philippines – ADMA Philippines celebrates its 40th National Convention

Paranaque City, The Philippines, 20 October 2022 -- The Association of Mary Help of Christians (ADMA) in the Philippines, celebrated its 40th National Convention held on 15 October 2022 at the National Shrine of Mary Help of Christians in P...
    Date2022.10.21 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views532 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 544 Next
/ 544