Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 1067 Comment 1

20170208_FIS.jpg

A fruits of three months hard work of Technical School team

By Fr. Noble Lal, SDB

Lahore, Pakistan, 8 February 2017 -- Greetings from Don Bosco Technical and Youth Center Lahore - Pakistan. Hope everything is fine with you. We would like to inform you that Don Bosco Technical Center Lahore has finally its own new website. This a fruits of three months hard work of our school team. We were preparing to launch it on the feast day of St. John Bosco in order to give him a gift from our Center.

Finally we got succeeded to do recently. The Vicar General of Lahore Archdiocese, Fr. Francis Gulzarcese of Lahore inaugurated the site personally. Therefore, now you can find almost everything about our work and all our activities. Just keep us in your prayers!

And we are encouraged by the witnessed of many of our friends and benefactors, as well of our Archbishop of Lahore Sebastian Francis Shaw, OFM - who left us this message:

First and foremost I would like to congratulate to you for the success of Don Bosco Technical School. I know Don Bosco since the congregation entered first of all to the Hyderabad diocese of Pakistan and I was working in Karachi that time. I met Fr. Peter Zago, SDB there. From there they moved to Quetta diocese and Archdiocese of Lahore. I am very glad that through Don Bosco and by the work of Salesians, many youngsters are learning technical skills. The youth is not learning only technical skills in Don Bosco but they also gain knowledge of ethics, Spirituality and principles of life. Therefore the youth is eager to join Don Bosco because they learn technical skills and same time they find growth in their faith.

Many families have been established through this institution because those youngster who got education and technical skills from Don Bosco, they are in fact supporting their own families solidly. I know personally some families who sent their children in Don Bosco and now they are financially stabled. Some graduates of Don Bosco are working as motor mechanic, electrician and in air-conditioning field. One of the significant aspect of the institution is to teach faith to our youngsters together with technical skills. My best wishes and prayers are for Don Bosco and for the Salesian Brothers and Fathers!

I pray to God that through them many youngsters come to Christ, read the Bible, learn Technical Skills and become the source of respect and dignity for their parents, families, parishes and for the country.

God bless you all!

Please visit our new website: www.donboscolahore.com

20170208_FIS1.jpg

20170208_FIS2.jpg

20170208_FIS3.jpg

20170208_FIS4.jpg

20170208_FIS5.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
  • Sr. Sue FMA 2017.02.08 11:02

Congratulations, DB Lahore! Thank you for keeping Don Bosco's spirit and mission alive.

1. 4319_We are joyfully in need of missionary formation

With a renewed missionary formation: EAO Team Visit 2017 (4) By Our Own Correspondent Hua Hin, Thailand, 8 March 2017 -- The morning time of the second day of the EAO Team Visit (March 8) was dedicated to the SALESIAN MISSIONS! First of all...
    Date2017.03.09 CategoryTHA Reply0 Views2527 file
    Read More
  2. 4318_Welcome to your home, welcome to Hua Hin!

Day 1 of the East Asia - Oceania Team Visit: EAO Team Visit 2017 (3) By Our Own Correspondent Hua Hin, Thailand, 7 March 2017 -- Day 1 of the East Asia - Oceania Team Visit past very quickly within a family spirit, due to the already well k...
    Date2017.03.08 CategoryTHA Reply0 Views1234 file
    Read More
  3. 4317(I)_The training course for assistants of Vacation Formation

By Sr. Anh Thi, FMA HCM City, Vietnam, 5 March 2017 -- On March 3rd and 4th, 2017 Department of Formation of Mary Help Province (FMa Vietnam) held 2 day training course for assitants of vocational formation at the provincial house in Tamha....
    Date2017.03.07 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views619 file
    Read More
  4. 4317(II)_Meeting with my international vocation promoter

Every beautiful event happens for a reason: EAO Team Visit 2017 (2) By Fr. Jobeth Vivo, SDB FIN Youth Ministry Delegate Hua Hin, Thailand, 6 March 2017 -- In July of 1985, a Salesian studying theology at Don Bosco Center of Studies arrived ...
    Date2017.03.07 CategoryTHA Reply0 Views1297 file
    Read More
  5. 4316_Rector Major welcomed in Thailand by Salesian Family

EAO Team Visit 2017 (1) By THA SC Team Hua Hin, Thailand, 6 March 2017 -- The Rector Major Fr. Angel F. Artime reached Thailand, Bangkok one day before the Team visit of the EAO region, being already present all other 7 General Councilors. ...
    Date2017.03.06 CategoryTHA Reply0 Views653 file
    Read More
  6. 4315(II)_Initial Proclamation Today

By Missions Sector RMG -- Last March 1 the Missions Sector has published the booklet 'Il Primo Annuncio Oggi' (Initial Proclamation Today) by Fr. Alfred Maravilla which is the fruit of the Study Days organised by the SDB and FMA Missions Se...
    Date2017.03.05 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views1961 file
    Read More
  7. 4315(I)_Great Kick-off for Media Education Seminar

By Sheryll Extra-Isoaimo and Anastasia Wiau Hasola Port Moresby, PNG, 4 March 2017 -- The monthly Media Education Seminar officially kicked off on Saturday, the 4th March, 2017 at the Don Bosco Technical School at Gabutu, in the nation’s ca...
    Date2017.03.05 CategoryPGS Reply0 Views499 file
    Read More
  8. 4314(II)_What is the Team Visit?

East Asia - Oceania Region Team Visit 2017 - Hua Hin By Our Own Correspondent EAO, 5 March 2017 -- According the GC27 Deliberation n. 14 (2014) was confirmed the validity of the 'Team Visit' as an instrument of animation of the Congregation...
    Date2017.03.05 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views754 file
    Read More
  9. No Image

4314(I)_All these because on Don Bosco

VDB Centenary prayer (1917 - 2017) By Agnes P., VDB Rome, 5 March 2017 -- Dearest Sisters and Brothers in the Salesian Family, Again i'm happy to share the English translation of our Formation - Animation magazine Crescere (Grow!) avail...
    Date2017.03.05 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views729
    Read More
  10. 4313(III)_SMD 2017 - Praying for the Indigenous Peoples through your smartphone

By the Missions Sector RMG, 4 March 2017 -- Missionary activities flow out of and are supported by an encounter with God. Every member of the Educative-Pastoral Community can contribute to the missionary activities of the Congregation and o...
    Date2017.03.04 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views665 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 542 Next
/ 542