austraLasia

?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

20161121_WOR.jpg

By ANS Correspondent

Generalate, Rome, 20 November 2016 -- On this Sunday, when the church celebrates the Solemnity of Christ the King, the Pope also officiated the end of the year-long celebration of the Jubilee Year of Mercy. Thousands had gathered at St Peter's Square for this occasion. On this same Sunday, at the Salesianum Chapel, Fr Fabbio Attard, SDB, the General Councilor for Youth Ministry, also the ended the 4-day seminar organized by the Youth Ministry Department on the "Accompaniment of the Life of Prayer."

This important Salesian meeting on the accompaniment of the prayer life of the young, is already the fourth event organized by the Youth Ministry Department in relation to the revised frame of reference of our Salesian youth ministry. Since the Rector Major was still making the visit in India, the Vicar, Fr Francesco Cereda, SDB welcomed the 70 participants coming from 32 countries belonging to the 41 Salesian provinces in the world. Also the FMA was represented in this meeting. A number of the particpants were also from the group of Novices Masters who were going to have another meeting of their own in the succeeding days.

Each day began with a Lectio Divina on the "Our Father" prepared by Fr Juan José Bartolomé, SDB and each morning had a speaker who shared on the themes on Salesian Prayer, Spiritual Accompaniment and Vocation. The 4 themes were very well prepared. After each presentation, ample time was given for personal reflection, before the sharing in groups. In the end, the group sharings had indeed enriched the themes initially presented by our experienced Salesians: Fr Aldo Giraudo, Fr Michele Molinar, Fr Alejandro Musolino and Fr Francisco Santos.

All these reflections, proposals and the 9 "Good Practices" with 3 presentations will soon be published by the Youth Ministry Department and made available to the whole Salesian Family. Meanwhile other details of this 4 day seminar can be found in the News Section of the ANS.

From our EAO Region, there were three participants from Indonesia-East Timor (ITM) and two from the Philippines (FIN).

20161121_WOR1.jpg

20161121_WOR2.jpg

20161121_WOR3.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 4754(I)_Promise to serve with whole heart the youth in Mongolia

Sending lay missionary volunteers By Fr. Raphael Lee, SDB Seoul, Korea, 4 June 2018 -- Don Bosco Nanum (Korea Province Mission Office) advertised on the web (www.ibosco.net) as well through the printed media on behalf of the Mongolia - Ulaa...
    Date2018.06.10 CategoryKOR Reply1 Views1197 file
    Read More
  2. 4595(I)_Missionary life as the grace and will of God

Project Europe: multicultural community of Amsterdam By Cl. Cirilo de Deus, SDB Timorese missionary in Amsterdam, BEN provinc Amsterdam, Netherland, 31 December 2017 -- I wish from afar but deep down in my heart a Blessed Christmas and happ...
    Date2017.12.31 Reply0 Views1197 file
    Read More
  3. 4162(I)_FMA Vietnam welcomes 14 new postulants

By Sr. Anh Thi, FMA Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam, 10 October 2016 -- On the feast day of Our Lady of the Rosary, 7th October, 2016, Daughters of Mary Help of Christians in Vietnam welcomed 14 new postulants as the great gift from God through th...
    Date2016.10.11 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views1197 file
    Read More
  4. 3882(I)_Ecumenism of Blood

By Ms. Emilia Flocchini Bologna, Italy, - Pope Francis often says that 'ecumenism of blood unites us'. It's deeply true in our times of growing persecution of all Christian denominations around the globe. In the already famous Andrea Tornie...
    Date2016.01.24 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views1197 file
    Read More
  5. 4753_“To Jesus through Mary!”

A Marian Camp at East New Britain By Remegio Harold A. Argante Rabaul, PGS, 3 June 2018 -- 167 Catholic students from seven different schools in East New Britain province gathered together on 1-3 June to attend the first ever Marian Camp 20...
    Date2018.06.09 CategoryPGS Reply0 Views1195 file
    Read More
  6. 3870(I)_Salesian Seminarian Winter School 2016

By Fr. Marcello Baek, SDB Seoul, Korea, January 2016 - In the usual winter period (winter vacation in Korea) from December 27, 2015 until February 20, 2016 the Salesian Seminarian School is going on in the Dae Rim Dong community, Seoul. The...
    Date2016.01.14 CategoryKOR Reply0 Views1195 file
    Read More
  7. 5716(I)_Caritas Sisters GC18 concludes at Valdocco with the Rector Major

By Sr Maria Letizia Yoko Ono General Councilor for Formation Valdocco, 22 October 2021 -- The 18th General Chapter of the Caritas Sisters of Jesus concluded with the Eucharist celebrated by the Rector Major Fr Angel F. Artime at the Basilic...
    Date2021.10.22 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views1194 file
    Read More
  8. 5372(I)_Weathering the 'perfect storm': preparing for a new world

ALA_5372 By Cardinal Charles Bo Yangon, Myanmar, 9 May 2020 -- The Covid-19 pandemic around the world is now a “perfect storm”. It challenges our ways of living, working and celebrating. The impact in Myanmar until now has been slower in c...
    Date2020.05.11 CategoryMYM Reply0 Views1194 file
    Read More
  9. 5177(III)_How works the Curatorium of inter-provincial communities?

Getting ready for the Curatorium meeting 2019 By Our Own Correspondent Paranaque, Manila, the Philippines, 21 August 2019 -- Since last August 2018 the interprovincial communities Curatorium in the Philippines grew from the ordinary Paranaq...
    Date2019.08.21 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views1194 file
    Read More
  10. 5147(II)_God is knocking at the door of our hearts

VDB Mission in the World of Today (AG8) By Our Own Correspondent Frascati, Italy, 23 July 2019 -- The 8th General Assembly (every 6 years with delegates from all VDB regions around the world) opened on 18 July at Frascati, in the John XXIII...
    Date2019.07.23 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views1194 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 542 Next
/ 542