?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 1020 Comment 2

20160401_AUL.jpg

By Fr. Bernie Graham, SDB

Lysterfield, Australia, April 1, 2016 - The AUL Provincial Chapter has continued to reflect on various issues and matters of significant to the Australia-Pacific Province at this time.

Days two and three were devoted largely to the presentation of various Reports and discussion of the matters raised. They were presented under the following headings:

The Vineyard

• Provincial’s Report
    • Provincial Economer’s Report
    • Review of matters from General Chapter 27 and Provincial Chapter 20
    • Review of the Province Directory

Nurturing the Vine

• Reports on Formation and Vocations
    • Review of the Formation Directory
    • Report on Community Life and Care of the Sick and Elderly

Labouring in the Vineyard

• Report on the Salesian Family
    • The Pacific section of the Province (Samoa, Fiji and New Zealand)
    • Report on our place in the East Asia Oceania Region

Bearing Fruit

• Youth Ministry Report
    • Report on the Parish Ministry
    • Social Communication Report

Much very deep sharing was had during the discussions on these various matters as the confreres shared their experiences and dreams for the future.

Day three concluded with the celebration of the 30th Birthday of the youngest Chapter member, Cleric Tuia Afoa, who is the community delegate of the Formation community at Don Bosco House Suva, Fiji.

20160401_AUL1.jpg

20160401_AUL2.jpg

20160401_AUL3.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
  • sousvetemen 2016.07.26 16:05

Great I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through sous vetement calvin klein all tabs and related info ended up being truly simple to do to access.

• Mamnoon 2016.04.25 04:27
    The full overview of Australia-Pacific Provincial Chapter 20_II contain this post and it's not easy to get the detail of such meetings but your team did it efficiently. The picture showed that everyone take that meeting serious and try to put his point. I like to do my writing related work and help with essay writing site. That is great opportunity for me to put my ideas through this website about that topic.