austraLasia

?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

Screenshot-(2284).jpg

By AustraLasia news desk

EAO Region, 21 November 2022 -- We are grateful to the Rector Major, Fr Ángel F. Artime, for his heartfelt encouragement and appreciation from Valdocco in his short video address and his appreciation certificate that surprised many old and new correspondents and supporters. After the 25th Anniversary Day on 9 November 2022 we share some feedback received from more than 100 AustraLasia - Boscolink contributors (correspondents) from Australia, Samoa, Taiwan, Philippines, South Korea, Japan, Myanmar, Vietnam, Laos, Mongolia, Pakistan, PNG, Solomon Islands, Thailand, East Timor, Indonesia and also from some EAO missionaries who live in other continents. One Salesian Brother in Mindanao got his certificate also printed and laminated with his photo!

• Thanks for the opportunity to give a hand to this beautiful mission of social communication. Long live AustraLasia & Boscolink!
  •  Thank you so much. I'm so touched when I read this appreciation. Thank God and Don Bosco who have given me a chance to serve others.
  • Thank you so much, it's great to be a part of the large AustraLasia family!
  •  I deeply appreciate the gesture. I remember many who are responsible for where AustraLasia is now. Congratulations!
  • Thanks for the appreciation. Now when I received it, should think what could I do, what to share from us. So I'm sharing the joy of sharing our mission.
  • Thank you so much. We love Don Bosco!
  •  This is a great honor. Ad multos annos to Boscolink!
  •  What a surprise! Thanks for the recognition, certainly it motivates me a lot to work for AustraLasia more in the future!
  • Thank you for your kindness. God bless you. 感謝 (Thanks)!
  •  Yes, AustraLasia is one way to be formed in the mission.
  • I'm so grateful I am doing something I love and for the glory of God!
  • Sincere thanks, it exhorts and encourages me to continue my engagement in missionary work of our province.
  • Thank you, I consider this appreciation as an encouragement to continue to spread the good news in our Region (92-year-old former provincial)
  •  I'm surprised and at the same time happy. Thanks be to God!
  •  Thanks, although I have done less to deserve this. May I know how can I be more useful in regards to this Boscolink-AustraLasia project?
  • Thank you so much. I am only doing a very small thing for the Mother Congregation.
  •  It gives me joy to receive this appreciation certificate.
  •  Oh, big surprise! Thanks to the RM. Thanks for All! What can I do just out of love?
  • I'm glad that I have been able to help in some small way.
  • I'm very grateful for this AustraLasia recognition. How much good, how much animation for the Salesian Family members, especially for those who are living in the peripheries serving the Church as bishops!"

Daily sharing of Salesian news and resources across our EAO region continues. Each small contribution, like a drop of water in the large ocean makes a difference.

How can you also help the AustraLasia - Boscolink mission today?

• Share a few photos from your mission with a short story and send to the editor (eao@bosco.link)
  • Help to subscribe one more Salesian Family member on the bottom of www.bosco.link website
  • Send feedback, ask a question, share your personal or community experience!

AustrLasia-certif-25---FIS-Brother-Tena.jpg

Boscolink-25.jpg

Certificate-thanks25.jpg

Screenshot-(2280).jpg

Slide7.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 5903(II)_Developing a Social Media Policy

By Fr. Peter Hoang SDB, AUL-PAC EAO ZOOM, 1 December, 2022 -- After almost two years of attending zoom sessions of the School of Formation, many Delegates in the Region were able to meet one another at the recent joint Regional Social Commu...
    Date2022.12.07 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views302 file
    Read More
  2. 5900(IV)_EAO Salesian Family Annual Meeting and Sharing

By The 41st SF Spirituality Days Team EAO Region, 25 November 2022 -- The family of Don Bosco is growing through sharing the Salesian spirit, mission and life's apostolic and spiritual experiences. The annual gift (Strenna) of the Recto...
    Date2022.11.25 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views442 file
    Read More
  3. 5897(IV)_Gratitude from the Rector Major stirs new enthuasiasm - AustraLasia at 25

By AustraLasia news desk EAO Region, 21 November 2022 -- We are grateful to the Rector Major, Fr Ángel F. Artime, for his heartfelt encouragement and appreciation from Valdocco in his short video address and his appreciation certific...
    Date2022.11.21 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views406 file
    Read More
  4. 5894(III)_The meeting of Provincial Delegates for Youth Ministry of the East Asia-Oceania Region

From ANS HCM City, Vietnam, 16 November 2022 -- The meeting of Provincial Delegates for Youth Ministry of the East Asia-Oceania Region was held from 8-12 November 2022 at the Provincial House, Viet Nam. The youth ministry document “Pa...
    Date2022.11.16 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views464 file
    Read More
  5. 5891(II)_Joint Meeting of Social Communication & Formation Delegates of the EAO Region

ANS – Bangkok, Thailand 9 November 2022 -- The four day joint meeting of the delegates of Social Communication and Formation of the East Asia – Oceania region began this morning, at the Hua Hin retreat centre in the presence of ...
    Date2022.11.10 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views1040 file
    Read More
  6. 5890(II)_Silver Jubilee of AustraLasia news (1997-2022)

By Fr. Joseph Nguyen Thinh Phuoc, SBD EAO Regional Councilor EAO Regional, Hua Hin Thailand, 9 November 2022 -- "Today, in Hua Hin, the Delegates for Social Communication of EAO provinces began their annual Regional Meeting. It is a joy for...
    Date2022.11.09 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views1068 file
    Read More
  7. 5886(III)_Catholic leaders of Asia discern new paths for the Mission

EAO Region Bangkok, 31 October 2022 -- The first ever General Conference of the Federation of Asian Bishops Conferences (FABC) has just concluded in Bangkok, Thailand. The general conference had some 226 delegates, which included 20 cardina...
    Date2022.10.31 CategoryEAO Reply1 Views410 file
    Read More
  8. 5883(III)_New Horizons in the Digital Landscape and our Pastoral Response

By Fr. Keith Amodia, SDB Social Communications Delegate FIS Makati City, Philippines (via Zoom) October 20, 2022 -- TWENTY Social Communication representatives and members from the different Salesian Family groups in the EAO provinces came ...
    Date2022.10.21 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views606 file
    Read More
  9. 5879(I)_Walking with Saint Artemide Zatti after the canonization

EAO Region, 12 October 2022 -- More than 100 Salesian Family members (mostly Salesian Brothers) from the 12 provinces of EAO region were able to participate in the canonization events in Rome. But what about our 12 provinces back home? Than...
    Date2022.10.13 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views966 file
    Read More
  10. 5877(IV)_Understanding Online Hate Speech

By Fr. Mariano Naing, SDB EAO SOF ZOOM, 8 October 2022 -- The Salesian Communicators of the East Asia Oceania Region were privileged to connect online and engage in a vital topic for reflection and discussion. 24 participants were present f...
    Date2022.10.09 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views402 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 Next
/ 40