Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print
two items - read both, please!

1.  CONGRATUALTIONS FR. SAVIO HON

From Fr. Joaquim D'Souza, Regional Superior, comes the news that Fr. Savio Hon has been nominated as the new Provincial of the China Province.  Fr. Savio is presently Vice-Provincial and Rector of the Salesian House of Studies.  He will be installed an commence duties on 30th January this year.

2.  DO-IT-YOURSELF SUMMARY OF LETTER ON PRAYER!
I thought a lot about a possible summary of the RM's latest letter - and didn't want to leave out a word!  How, then, to summarize something which cannot be reduced?  There is an answer, fortunately, called HYPERTEXT.  You take just what you want, when you want, simply by clicking on the RM's own brief summary at the beginning of the letter.
This item is is available to you as file 374-2.html in the same place as 374-1.doc  You should be able to retrieve it simply by clicking the link in this email.  If that fails, then click on the most unfriendly code below! http://www.driveway.com/share?sid=b70b1f50.117d35&name=ACTS&view=1 .  You can get just a simple hypertext version with that file only.  If you want the full effect however, download all of the image files (*.gif or *jpeg) in the same folder and to the same folder as 374-2.htm  This will give you a nice background and attractive images to accompany the text.
If you have problems with this (other than download time!!) please get in touch with me and I'll try to solve your problem.
How can you use this file?  My advice is download it with all the image files as well (sorry if it takes a little longer than usual) then open it in your web browser by simply going to where you have located the file (in the File-open box on your browser).  You don't have to be online to view it once you have downloaded it.
For those in Houses of Formation, this version is much more attractive and can be taken in smaller bytes!  It makes NO changes to the RM's original version.