NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

Practical trainees accompaniment

Fr Ivo Coelho (2019) and Fr Francesco Cereda (2010)

For download

ENG:

COELHO, Letter on Practical Training, 15.10.2019 ENG.pdf

ITA

COELHO, Lettera sul tirocinio, 15.10.2019 ITA.pdf

TLS-practical trainee.jpg

'What helps you in your vocation growth during practical training?'

• Accompaniment by my rector

• Community aspect is the first strength in our life, quality of the accompanying Salesians. Does not matter really the numbers of our community, but if my confreres listen to you!

• Prayer and trust given by my community, in spite of my mistakes, I'm still given trust to be creative

• Regularity in 'rendiconto' and spiritual direction, sacrament of reconciliation

• Join practical trainees seminar with confreres from other provinces

• Live and work with lay mission partners

If you become provincial,

how would you arrange more formative experience during practical training?'

• I'm very grateful to be here for 5 days, since in our province we have only 2 hours session twice a year

• Joint meeting brings a different view point, input. At home I listen only to one voice, of the rector

• Arrange the help to discern missionary vocation through exchange of other provinces/ delegations

• Provincial plan for the practical trainees – what is expected from us, or concrete local community plan

• Our rectors would assume that we are OK, but we expect at least once a month spiritual direction and since we are always busy and the whole month we don’t see our confessor: guarantee monthly recharging

• Regular rendiconto during the practical trainee meeting (3 times a year), with our provincial present

• Minimum of two practical trainees in one community, it would lessen our stress and burden (survival)

• Care for each confrere in practical training. Usually the perpetually professed confreres think we are already perfect, we are capable … and not allowed to commit mistakes

• Assign practical trainees as groups, never single trainee in one community alone

• One day for reflection and recollection at least every month (Ratio requires reflection during pract.training)

• Seminars for the rector (seminar for parenting), not all the rectors know, how to accompany us!

• Joint formation of rectors and practical trainees, since we need to bridge the age gap

• High time to promote the missionary vocations – we should be more immersed in other cultures

• Give a chance for practical skills - coaching

This joint formation session is part of the 3 annual formation sessions for the practical trainees between the two Filipino provinces. We congratulate the formators and give thanks to all resource persons who made this refreshing experience possible.

1. EAO Salesianity Workshop Online 2021

2. Salesian Ratio of Formation (FSDB ed 2016)

3. Journal of Salesian Studies (2021-)

4. Salesian Postnovitiate-Formation Plan & Study

5. Salesian Way of Meditation

6. Spiritual Accompanimentt of Young Salesians

7. Rosary Prayer

8. In dialogue with the Lord - SDB Prayer Book

9. Rectors Manual 2020 (power point)

10. No Image 30May
    by vaclav
    2020/05/30 by vaclav
    Views 18377 

Walking in the Holy Spirit

11. Arthur Lenti: Don Bosco History and Spirit (vol 1-7)

12. Young SDB spiritual accompaniment

13. Don Bosco House - Valdocco

14. Religious discipline - Child Protection Guidelines

15. Way of the Cross (2020 - Christus Vivit - Pope Francis)

16. Formation - Awakening Climate Change

17. The Roots of Don Bosco's Spirituality - Bucellato 2019

18. Formation Delegates 2019 meeting - shared materials

19. Practical trainees - accompaniment (Coelho-Cereda) 2019

20. Salesian Obedience - Timor Leste (Thesis-ICLA 2019)

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
/ 6