austraLasia

?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print
Views 1337 Comment 0

By Our Own Correspondent

Vatican, 6 January 2016 - From now on, Pope Francis himself, will expand on His teachings and make His monthly intentions of prayer in a never before seen broadcasted videospot. The Pope Video - Inter-religious Dialogue (1 min. 38 seconds).

In the intentions of each month, Pope Francis outlines the challenges and problems that concern the world. The month of January is focused on the importance of sincere dialogue between religions.

The project is an initiative of the World Network of Prayer of the Pope and was conducted by The Machi Communications agency in collaboration with ROME REPORTS and the Vatican Television Center. From now on, every month, a video like this where the Pope will present His concerns and objectives will be published.

Some of the Popes close friends have participated in the video, such as Muslim Omar Abboud and Rabbi Daniel Goldman.

This is an unprecedented initiative, yet it showcases Pope Francis' approach in bringing His concerns to the world in a more direct and personal way.

Traditionally, Christians pray for the Pope's intentions that are publish on a monthly basis. However, from now on, Pope Francis will be announcing these intentions in a video spot. The aim is to increase His outreach in a more modern and powerful way.

The project is an initiative of La Red Mundial de Oración del Papa and was conducted by La Machi Communications agency in collaboration with ROME REPORTS and the Vatican Television Center.

The Salesian missionary prayer intentions are available on the www.sdb.org and send with the Cagliero11 (Salesian Monthly Missionary Animation Bullettin)

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 3898(II)_Don Bosco and the 51st IEC Experience 0

2. 3898(I)_Re-opening of Don Bosco Academy in Bacolor after 20 years 0

3. 3897_Professions in Suva Fiji 0

4. 3896(II)_First and Final Professions in Melbourne for Don Bosco's Feast 0

5. 3896(I)_RTC Tetere celebrates Don Bosco Feast 2016 0

6. 3895(II)_EAO Secretariat is taking off 2

7. 3895(I)_The SIHM Sisters annual retreat 0

8. 3894_Seminar: Going deeper on preventive system 0

9. 3893_Fr. Virgilio Do Carmo Da Silva, SDB Appointed to the Bishop of Dili (East Timor) 3

10. 3892(I)_SIHM and their Lay Mission Partners join the Salesian Family gathering 0

List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 537 Next
/ 537