NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 1218 Comment 3

20160726_ITM.jpg

Antigos Alumnos Dom Bosco

By Mr. Acacio Gutteres
Secretary General of National Federation of the DB Alumni
(Antigos Alumnos Dom Bosco) Timor Leste - ITM

Dili, Timor Leste, 25 July 2016 -- As the Secretary General of National Federation of Don Bosco Past Pupils in Timor Leste I'm happy to invite you to join the 11th EAO Regional Congress of the Salesian Family Alumni in Dili, Timor Leste - October 4-8.

In the name of the organizing committee - National President Mr. Agostinho Dos Santos Goncalves and the World President Mr. Michal Hort I'm happy to extend through the AustraLasia link my greetings to the Alumni in all 22 countries of East Asia and the Pacific.

We are happy to invite you to this 11th Congress, the first historical international event of the Salesian Family in East Timor ever! We expect about 200 international participants and 300 Timorese Past Pupils of SDB and FMA education background.

We are happy to receive recently two visitors who are helping us with the better preparation of the Congress: last June we hosted the Asia Vicepresident of the DB Alumni Mr. Rajesh Gupta from India and last week the SDB EAO regional councilor Fr. Vaclav Klement.

We are happy to receive already the recorded video message of the 10th Successor of Don Bosco Fr. Angel F. Artime for the Congress participants. The Rector Major is happy with our theme: 'Serving God through our fellows by promoting good education, economic solidarity and social justice!'

We expect this Dili Regional Congress will contribute to the growth of our Don Bosco Alumni Association and help to build up the basic structures of it especially in some countries without the Federation - like Indonesia, Australia, Myanmar and so on. Viva Don Bosco!

However we face a challenge to connect to most of the East Asia and Pacific Past Pupils. So far we have only confirmed participation from the Philippines, South Korea and India. We are still waiting to connect to the remaining 20 countries of the EAO with thousands of DB Alumni: Thailand, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Vietnam, China - Macau and Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Cambodia, New Zealand and Samoa, Australia, Indonesia, Laos and Mongolia.

Our contact address is: acguterres62@gmail.com and from the Boscolink website you can download the (1) program; (2) registration form; (3) Don Bosco Alumni Statutes

On the photo is the whole, almost complete EAO Alumni Congress Preparatory Committe in Dili, July 9, 2016 after the installation of the new ITM provincial Fr. Apolinario NETO, SDB.

20160726_ITM1.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
  • ropa interio 2016.07.30 12:48
    Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he just  ropa interior calvin klein  bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!
  • arglebargle 2021.05.25 05:38

Thanks to the author for writing the post, it was quite necessary for me and liked it. I wrote a note on the https://ukbestessays.org/essaywritinglab-review/ about this. I will be happy if you read it and accept it. Thank you for your concern.

• meeloun 2023.10.04 17:22

For students studying abroad for the first time, writing English paper in foreign universities is quite challenging. Due to writing habits, most international students are confused about English paper. So how can I complete the English paper ghostwriting    http://australiaway.org/a/paperdaixie       ? Now let's explain it to everyone. Students who don't know how to do it should take a good look.

1. 4098_Fr. Michael Moskwa (1915-2016), the model of Salesian Priest and Missionary in Japan

The Patriarch of Japan Province enters the Salesian Garden By Our Correspondent Tokyo, Japan, 9 August 2016 -- “Blessed are the meek, they will own the earth” (Mat 5,5). On August 9, 2016 went to the Salesian garden the most senior member o...
    Date2016.08.13 CategoryGIA Reply0 Views1370 file
    Read More
  2. 4097_We are one family – Nazareth Anisakan!

By Fr Bosco Zeya Aung Anisakan, Myanmar, 12 August 2016 -- Nazareth Salesian Seminary (Aspirantate) in Anisakan could be called a Mother House of the Salesians in Myanmar. Since 1948 this 26 acres plot of land was a summer camp for the Mand...
    Date2016.08.12 CategoryMYM Reply0 Views892 file
    Read More
  3. 4096_Pastoral Statement on the extra-judicial killings

Salesians of Don Bosco — Philippine Northern Province By SOCCOM FIN Makati City, the Philippines, 10 August 2016 -- Dear Confreres in the EAO Region, The present Government of our country seriously waged a war against illegal drug operation...
    Date2016.08.11 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views678 file
    Read More
  4. 4095_Bishop Patrick Buzon installed as the 6th bishop of Bacolod

By the FIS-Soc.Com. Team Bacolod City, the Philippines, 9 August 2016 -- Bishop Patrick Buzon, SDB was installed on August 9,2016 as the 6th Bishop of Bacolod (Negros Occidental, Philippines). All Christian and Catholic schools declare no c...
    Date2016.08.11 CategoryFIS Reply1 Views3901 file
    Read More
  5. 4094_Learn how to be fully of God for the service to the young

EAO novice 2016 - August By Our Own Correspondent EAO, 9 August 2016 -- Next will, God willing, will take place the first profession of 20 novices (6 of them Salesian Brothers) in Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam. Grateful for the growth of new con...
    Date2016.08.09 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views753 file
    Read More
  6. 4093_Indonesia Quinquennium Meeting 2016

By Fr. Lino Belo, SDB ITM - Delegate for Indonesia Surabaya, Indonesia, 6 August 2016 -- After our our ITM Provincial Salesian Brother meeting was successfuly concluded in Surabaya (AustraLasia news n. 4086) missing only 3 Brothers from Ind...
    Date2016.08.08 CategoryTLS Reply0 Views617 file
    Read More
  7. 4092_Past Pupils Federation in Myanmar is much alive

By Mr. Michael David Ko Pyo Don Bosco Past Pupils - Myitkyina Unit President Myitkyina, Myanmar, 6 August 2016 -- On the morning of the last day of extraordinary visitation of this most northern Salesian presence in MYM Vice-province there ...
    Date2016.08.07 CategoryMYM Reply0 Views852 file
    Read More
  8. 4091(V)_Young people of Kachin State are waking up

Myitkyina Don Bosco Vocation Training Center (Kachin State, Burma – Myanmar By Fr.Victor Khun Myat Aung, SDB Myitkyina, Myanmar, 5 August 2016 -- Among the 77 boys and 37 girls of Don Bosco Vocation Training Center (DBVTC) in Myitkina (Kach...
    Date2016.08.06 CategoryMYM Reply1 Views1276 file
    Read More
  9. 4091(III)_Experts in Encounter

Annual Retreat of the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians 2016, Cambodia and Myanmar (CMY Province) By Sr. Veronica Nwe Ni Moe, FMA Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 3 August 2016 -- “Experts in Encounter” this was the theme chosen for the Annual Retr...
    Date2016.08.06 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views1152 file
    Read More
  10. 4091(II)_Fr. Paul Yamano Gentaro passed away (1946-2016)

“Rejoice, becasue your names are written in heaven” (Lk 10.20) By Fr. Mario Yamanouchi, SDB Beppu, Japan, 2 August 2016 -- In the early morning of August 2nd, 2016 passed away Salesian priest Paul YAMANO Gentaro at the age of 69 years in Be...
    Date2016.08.06 CategoryGIA Reply0 Views1072 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 539 Next
/ 539