?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 4201 Comment 0

20160927_AUL.jpg

By Fr. Bernie Graham, SDB

Turin, Italy, 26 September 2016 -- The biennial pilgrimage to the Salesian holy places of senior leaders in the Salesian schools in Australia is currently taking place. A group of 21 lay school leaders are undertaking this Salesian Pilgrimage which includes Annecy (St Francis de Sales), Turin, Chieri, Becchi, Colle Don Bosco (St John Bosco), Mornese (St Maria Domenica Mazzarello), Assisi (St Francis of Assisi) and then concludes in Rome with visits to key Church and Salesian sites (Sacre Cuore, Catacombs of St Callistus, the Vatican and other Major Roman Basilicas and places).

Mr Damien Carlton (Principal of St John Bosco College, Engadine, Sydney) and Fr Bernie Graham (AUL Delegate for Youth Ministry) are accompanying the group as they experience these important places in our Salesian and Church story and explore the different aspects of the Salesian Charism associated with the places.

This is the fifth such pilgrimage undertaken by our Province which aims to give an opportunity for the key lay mission partners in our Salesian schools to physically visit and draw inspiration from these important places in our Salesian story, to deepen their knowledge of our charism and to explore ways of embedding the Salesian spirit more authentically within the schools communities in the 21st Century.

20160927_AUL1.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 4181(I)_The Holy Spirit Opens Hearts – Covers with Waves of Mercy 1

2. 4180_Journey together with more hope and light 0

3. 4179_The grand Opening of the Salelologa College Hall named “Fr Elio Proietto” 0

4. 4178_Fr. Rector Major Makes History in Mongolia 0

5. 4177(IV)_“Come, Help Us” 0

6. 4177(III)_Medical Mission a Service to Humanity 0

7. 4177(II)_St. JP2 Communication Conference 0

8. 4177(I)_A Rosary Rally, Calling the Youth Live Chaste Lives 0

9. 4176(II)_The Rector Major enters into the very heart of the Mongolian Culture 2

10. 4176(I)_Fr. Rector Major in the land of the Blue Sky 0

List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 537 Next
/ 537