?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 680 Comment 1

20170201_GIA.jpg

9th Salesian Cooperators Congress Tokyo coming soon

By ASC - Japan Organizing Committee (JOC)

Tokyo, Japan, 1 February 2017 -- Three months before starting of the 9th EAO Regional Congress of Salesian Cooperators in Tokyo (May 7-10) the JOC (Japan Organizing Committee) send the official annoucement about 'Registration closed'. So far are registered 250 participants (Salesian Cooperators, SDB, FMA Delegates) from 16 EAO countries (China-Hong Kong, China-Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Timor Leste, Singapore, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Mongolia).

Among the participants of the Congress will be also many new-comers from ASC free countries like Samoa and Myanmar, where the Association is just slowly growing with the first groups of initial formation. Also the participation of few dozens of young people (to-be-Salesian Cooperators) makes this EAO regional event a historical event.

The 4 days program includes also a parallel event of 'Salesian Youth' aimed at bridging the gap between the Salesian Youth Ministry and the Association of the Salesian Cooperators. Opening Mass will be presided by the Apostolic Nuncio to Japan Archbishop Joseph Chennot at the Keio Plaza Hotel (Congress venue) and on the third day the Eucharist with induction of new members will be celebrated in the FMA Retreat House in Yamanaka, near Mt. Fuji (presided by Fr. Giuseppe Casti, World Delegate to the Salesian Cooperators).

The Japan Organizing Committee does request your prayers for the fruitful preparation that needs also many volunteers in Tokyo and eventual donations to support the participation from economically not-so-strong countries!

Related news:

Related resources:

20170201_GIA1.jpg

20170201_GIA2.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
  • Philip Yu 2017.02.02 10:25

Excellent update! Keep up the good work!

This is also the first time in history for Japan province to host EAO Congress. May I invite you all to pray for JOC, for all Japan ASC members, and for the communion of Japan Salesian Family!

1. 4313(I)_Next World Congress ASC 2018, Oct. 25-28 0

2. 4312_The Preventive System facing Post-Modern Thought and the Millennials 0

3. 4311_Vietnam in the heart of the Rector Major 0

4. 4310_Don Bosco Golden Jubilee Concert in Taipei 0

5. 4309_"Young People, discover the dream of God about each one of you!" 0

6. 4308_"God is the goal of my life!" 0

7. 4307(III)_Frank and strong invitation to live in radical way our Vocation and Mission 0

8. 4307(II)_A Life Lived in Love and Fidelity 0

9. 4307(I)_The 2017 World Council Meeting of the Salesian Cooperators started in Rome 0

10. 4306(I)_Run, Jump, Shout, Play but Not Sin! 0

List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 537 Next
/ 537