NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 1211 Comment 3

20160726_ITM.jpg

Antigos Alumnos Dom Bosco

By Mr. Acacio Gutteres
Secretary General of National Federation of the DB Alumni
(Antigos Alumnos Dom Bosco) Timor Leste - ITM

Dili, Timor Leste, 25 July 2016 -- As the Secretary General of National Federation of Don Bosco Past Pupils in Timor Leste I'm happy to invite you to join the 11th EAO Regional Congress of the Salesian Family Alumni in Dili, Timor Leste - October 4-8.

In the name of the organizing committee - National President Mr. Agostinho Dos Santos Goncalves and the World President Mr. Michal Hort I'm happy to extend through the AustraLasia link my greetings to the Alumni in all 22 countries of East Asia and the Pacific.

We are happy to invite you to this 11th Congress, the first historical international event of the Salesian Family in East Timor ever! We expect about 200 international participants and 300 Timorese Past Pupils of SDB and FMA education background.

We are happy to receive recently two visitors who are helping us with the better preparation of the Congress: last June we hosted the Asia Vicepresident of the DB Alumni Mr. Rajesh Gupta from India and last week the SDB EAO regional councilor Fr. Vaclav Klement.

We are happy to receive already the recorded video message of the 10th Successor of Don Bosco Fr. Angel F. Artime for the Congress participants. The Rector Major is happy with our theme: 'Serving God through our fellows by promoting good education, economic solidarity and social justice!'

We expect this Dili Regional Congress will contribute to the growth of our Don Bosco Alumni Association and help to build up the basic structures of it especially in some countries without the Federation - like Indonesia, Australia, Myanmar and so on. Viva Don Bosco!

However we face a challenge to connect to most of the East Asia and Pacific Past Pupils. So far we have only confirmed participation from the Philippines, South Korea and India. We are still waiting to connect to the remaining 20 countries of the EAO with thousands of DB Alumni: Thailand, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Vietnam, China - Macau and Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Cambodia, New Zealand and Samoa, Australia, Indonesia, Laos and Mongolia.

Our contact address is: acguterres62@gmail.com and from the Boscolink website you can download the (1) program; (2) registration form; (3) Don Bosco Alumni Statutes

On the photo is the whole, almost complete EAO Alumni Congress Preparatory Committe in Dili, July 9, 2016 after the installation of the new ITM provincial Fr. Apolinario NETO, SDB.

20160726_ITM1.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
  • ropa interio 2016.07.30 12:48
    Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he just  ropa interior calvin klein  bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!
  • arglebargle 2021.05.25 05:38

Thanks to the author for writing the post, it was quite necessary for me and liked it. I wrote a note on the https://ukbestessays.org/essaywritinglab-review/ about this. I will be happy if you read it and accept it. Thank you for your concern.

• meeloun 2023.10.04 17:22

For students studying abroad for the first time, writing English paper in foreign universities is quite challenging. Due to writing habits, most international students are confused about English paper. So how can I complete the English paper ghostwriting    http://australiaway.org/a/paperdaixie       ? Now let's explain it to everyone. Students who don't know how to do it should take a good look.

1. 4559_“Awaking the dawn”

Meeting of 30 Local Social Communication Coordinators By Sr. Ngoc Yen, FMA K’long, Vietnam, 17 November 2017 -- On the last November 15 and 16, there was a meeting of 30 social communication (SC) coordinators of the local Salesian communiti...
    Date2017.11.21 CategoryVIE Reply0 Views707 file
    Read More
  2. 4558_World day of the poor- observed in Maria Auxilium Parish, Darkhan

By Mrs. Bolor-Uyanga Darkhan, Mongolia, 19 November 2017 -- A special program was held in Don Bosco Darkhan to observe the world day of the poor. It began with Holy mass at 10.00 in morning at Maria Auxilium parish. Fr. Joseph Manh Dat Nguy...
    Date2017.11.20 CategoryMong. Reply0 Views3452 file
    Read More
  3. 4557(II)_"Now we feel!"

Fruits of Myanmar Animation Tsunami By Our Own Correspondent Anisakan, Myanmar, 19 November 2017 -- After 50 long years of painful isolation from the worldwide Salesian community of the Congregation, within past twelve month the Mary Help o...
    Date2017.11.19 CategoryMYM Reply0 Views737 file
    Read More
  4. 4557(I)_"I come to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus, a message of reconciliation, forgiveness, and peace"

Video message of Pope Francis before his visit to Myanmar By Our Own Correspondent Vatican, 16 November 2017 -- The Holy Father will visit Myanmar on November 27-30, 2017, the first leg of his apostolic journey that will include Bangladesh,...
    Date2017.11.19 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views572 file
    Read More
  5. 4556_The passion of Communication is Contagious

Animating visit of SC Councilor in MYM By Our Own Correspondent Photos by Fr. Leo Mang, SDB Anisakan, Myanmar, 17 November 2017 --The five days long animation visit of Myanmar Vice-province of Mary Help of Christian brought Fr. Filiberto Go...
    Date2017.11.18 CategoryMYM Reply0 Views780 file
    Read More
  6. 4555_"Formation as Lifelong process"

EAO Regional Formation Commission 2017 By Fr. Gerry Martin, SDB Provincial delegate for Formation, FIN Anisakan, Myanmar, 16 November 2017 -- The EAO Regional Formation Commission (RFC) is holding it annual meeting and formation form Novemb...
    Date2017.11.17 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views639 file
    Read More
  7. 4554(II)_Double Good Night Talk - Anisakan Nazareth House

By Fr. Bosco Nyi Nyi, SDB Anisakan, Myanmar, 15 November 2017 -- During the annual gathering of the EAO Formation Delegates, in Anisakan (MYM, November 13-16) the last evening was with a double good night talk. After an intense day of talks...
    Date2017.11.16 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views938 file
    Read More
  8. 4554(I)_EAO Youth Ministry Delegates Gathered in Vietnam

By Fr. Joebeth Vivo, SDB EAO Coordinator for Youth Ministry K’Long, Vietnam, 14 November 2017 -- The Youth Ministry delegates from the provinces of the East Asia-Oceania Region gathered and met at K’Long Retreat Center in Vietnam. Fr. Fabio...
    Date2017.11.16 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views635 file
    Read More
  9. 4553_With the first missionaries looking to the future - Korea

The end of the canonical visitation of Korea-Mongolia Province FMA By SC Team, FMA Seoul, Korea, 11 November 2017 -- During last weekend (November 11) was concluded the canonical visitation of the Korea - Mongolia province of the FMA Sister...
    Date2017.11.15 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views519 file
    Read More
  10. 4552(III)_Thanks for the missionary fire of the pioneers - pass it on!

Cambodia - Myanmar FMA missionaries celebrate By Sr. Annarani Cherayath, FMA Phnom Penh, Cambodia -- On the eve of November 14th, the 29 FMA sisters gathered in the Phnom Penh provincial house (CYM: Cambodia - Myanmar Province) to give than...
    Date2017.11.14 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views831 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 537 Next
/ 537