austraLasia

vaclav2015.05.19 23:56

from FIJI  - reached just after publishing this article

Certainly! It is truly a time of grace for all of us. We, the Suva community are still coming to term with such a blessed and a happy filled event. Everyone is amazed and awed with the way in which the Rector Major come to us. We feel so much connected to the Rector Major and the rest of the congregation. I personally feel the warmth and the love of the Rector Major, and because of that I feel encouraged to look to the future with confidence and assurance.

I particularly admire the way the Rector Major come to us and talk to us. It was very fatherly, brotherly and friendly. I expected a more professional and diplomatic sort of visit since this is the first time for any Rector Major to visit Fiji but it was down to earth and much more family approach - like father visiting his sons.

Last but not the least, his plan for works/ministry for our community and his promise commitment to assist us, further demonstrated his love and support for us and our work here in FIJI. As I said before, we feel like spoiled sons of Don Bosco.

To end, I would like to thank you sincerely for your help as well. It would not be this good if was not for your hard work and sacrifice. We wouldn't be able to understand and express our feeling and needs if was not for your tireless effort to translate them. So thank you so much. We are looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )