austraLasia

?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

Oat & Qui.jpg

By Cl. Dominic Nguyen Quoc Oat

Two young Salesians from Vietnam are sent to Great Britain. Cl. Thomas Nguyen Quang Qui, 30 years old from Kien Giang and Cl. Dominic Nguyen Quoc Oat, 30 years old, is from Dong Nai. Thomas has already a degree in electrical engineering before joining the pre-novitiate. Dominic shares his reflections on his missionary vocation.

“I had been interested in the mission since I was in Secondary School. I even shared with my high school classmates about my dream of becoming a missionary”, explained Dominic. “As a young Salesian, I had discerned because I believe that God is inviting me to be a missionary for Him and for his people, hence I applied to make a lifelong missionary commitment wherever the Rector Major will send me.”

“God has offered me an opportunity to be a missionary in Great Britain. I'm happy to accept my missionary destination although, I have some concerns because I am an Asian who is being sent to Europe. I need to educate myself more about the language and culture of my mission country. But I believe that God who called me to be a Salesian missionary will continue to bless me with his Grace to carry out the mission he has entrusted to me.”

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )