austraLasia

vaclav2016.02.11 01:39

Feb 10 - new update

The latest news that we received is as we have known that we have found one family of our students who are hit by the disaster. They are three blood brothers and sister who are studying in our school as the third, second and first year. the youngest one was died yesterday after finding her in the mess, while the second still missing... The eldest brother also found still alive but upto now still in the ICU of the Cheng-kung Hospital. And tonight, we received the sad news that the second brother also found out already rest in peace in the mess (probably already dead on that very day, but could not recognized by anyone). What a pity. Let's pray for their eternal rest and may God give their family great condolences.
During these days, the ambulances work almost day and night and our Tainan Diocese also set up a station at the spot to aid and assist those who are in need. 
We are all now still living without water supply. The earliest for this might be on Wednesday, if not, maybe upto next Sunday.
May the Good Lord protect his people, especially those who are most in need now in Tainan.
If there is any further news, I will try my best to update, or at least, I will ask help from our Rev. Fr. John Zen.
United in Jesus Christ - the Merciful One.
Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )