austraLasia

vaclav2015.09.06 16:06

Many thanks Fr. Klement for sharing my words with more people thru mailnews!  I would like share (attached video) the bless of our dearest Rector Major for DB200 closing celebration on 22-Aug-2015, the second day upon our return from this memorable pilgrimage.  All members are very happy to have Rector Major's blessing fresh delivery by the pilgrim.

May I also take this opportunity to make up some missing information or typo errors:

- the pilgrimage started from 7-Aug-2015 (as shown on the banner)

- the organizer is indeed the China Province of Salesian Cooperators on behalf of the "Organizing Committee - China Province of Salesian Family for DB200 celebration"

- among us, we had in the youngest member of 9 years old and the most senior member of 87 (i.e. Archbishop Ti Kang)

- besides, among us, we also had wheel-chaired members and members of bad illness but we all completed the impossible mission and returned home with "I'm Possible" mission

- the joint Holy Mass was probably the most impressive moment for most of us with close encountering with the Rector Major, BIG THANKS to the World Council especially Raúl Fernández Abad of the Iberian Region...

Viva Don Bosco!!

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )