austraLasia

vaclav2017.01.06 16:17

A happy New Year may God continue to illuminate his missionary work in Asia. I apologize for the fact that I am only responding to your message, until then I was without an internet, today for the first time I opened to see the messages, I would very much like to continue to receive the news of Australasia.

So my feeling after 23 years in Japan, feel of a mission fulfilled with joy, despite having some difficulties and challenges but I went ahead always believing in the mission to evangelize.

I believed in the work that I had been doing there in JP, after spending 13 years alone in Hamamatsu, I am happy that the Salesians have entered Hamamatsu, which this year is 10 years old.If the SDBs continue to work hard, this work with the migrants Foreigners, I naturally need patience, kindness to understand their culture, their pain, a lot of patience, and not just to judge but to welcome everyone.

I urge the SDBs of Japan to be sensitive and attentive to the needs of the migrants, who have a mind and heart open to this migration reality. That the SDB of Japan may increasingly be involved in this mission. I pray and I vow that this mission may emerge. Many thanks to the Japan Province that welcomed me, allowed and believed in my mission in Hamamatsu and adjacent regions.

P. Higa

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )