austraLasia

?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

201512022_CIN.jpg

By Ms. Kiko

Hong Kong, November 27, 2015 - The theme of the captioned workshop was to explore how to achieve first proclamation in the existing school pastoral activities. Around 20 participants joined this workshop from different schools in Hong Kong and Macau.

First proclamation is to stir up an interest in Jesus by brief and joyous proclamation. In order to be effective, pastoral assistants had to reflect God’s image to others. An effective method to achieve first proclamation in pastoral activities in school was the sharing of personal experience. This personal experience was related to how to overcome difficulties and to experience healing though the encounter with Christ. Therefore, it is important for the pastoral assistants to learn how to plan the activities with the essence of first proclamation and to be effective.

During the discussion, it was found that sharing session of teachers’ personal stories, conversion experience, faith stories were very effective in first proclamation in schools. Besides, the relationship with the youth would also affect the effectiveness of first proclamation. In planning a spiritual activity, it is important to have spiritual preparation before the event and sharing on the fruits after the event so as to achieve the first proclamation in school settings.

The workshop ended with the send-off Mass and sending the pastoral assistants to be the yeast of the first proclamation in school. This was also the response to the EAO’s concern on first proclamation in the coming years.

201512022_CIN1.jpg

201512022_CIN2.jpg

201512022_CIN3.jpg

201512022_CIN4.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
  • vaclav 2015.12.03 01:44

WONDERFUL NEWS...

REALLY this is BINGO... we would need more of this..

STORYTELLING is the best way of faith sharing in Asia..

thanks to all for preparing this.

fr.vaclav

• Neville 2016.01.25 05:38

Here are the pictures and detail about First Proclamation” School Pastoral Assistant Workshop. Hope students who take part in this workshop feel good and know what they learn here. The number of students are not enough but it's first Proclamation and it's successful then number of students may increase next batch. Actually, i want to buy a custom essay but still looking reliable and best site for this purpose. Any suggestion helpful for me.

• diwali images 2017.10.06 17:15
  • John 2018.01.17 15:10
    <a href="https://angel.co/blockchain-pr-buzz">blockchainprbuzz</a> It's a buzz word that you haven't heard the last of, and that's scary to some people. It took years for most of us to begin to truly understand bitcoin ...

1. 3823(I)_“First Proclamation” School Pastoral Assistant Workshop 4

2. 3802(I)_Gala Premiere of The Angel of the Lepers, Fr. Gaetano Nicosia 1

3. 3769(II)_Aspirantate in Hong Kong 2015 0

4. 3742(III)_Feast of Our Lady and Onam Festival - South Asia migrants 0

5. 3742(I)_Taipei, Rua Center of the Salesian Cooperators in action 1

6. 3741(III)_Fr. Gaetano Nicosia, The Angel of the Lepers 0

7. 3719(I)_DB200 - Same Origin, Dream, Commitment, Journey and Mission 1

8. 3715(II)_The largest pilgrim group from the EAO – China province Salesian Family 3

9. 3712(II)_Family spirit in the Global Salesian Village: CIN SYM leaders in SYM Don Bosco 2015 0

10. 3710(II)_On the feast of DB200 – “I pledge myself …” 0

List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next
/ 24