austraLasia

?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

20161208_FMA.jpg

By Sr. Anh Thi, FMA

Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam -- On Sunday morning December 4th, 2016, more than 100 immigrant youths gathered at the Institute of Daughters of Mary Help of Christians in Tam Ha - Thu Duc (Ho Chi Min City) to participate in the first meeting of “On the way to Emmaus” program.

This is the program which FMAs of St. Joseph community open for all young people, especially for young migrants to meet, share and accompany each other along their life.

The theme of this first meeting was "Know yourself to be more successful and happier." With exciting experiences through flexible guidelines on the geometry of Psychology given by psychologist Nguyen Thi Minh Tam, the young people entered the roadmap to learn about themselves, to promote their strengths and improve their weaknesses. Besides, through activities, the participants also had opportunities to evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of different types of personality in order to collaborate, appreciate the beauty of each other and cultivate a life in harmony with others.

Some young people said: "Today, I know myself more than 60%. You see the saying at the beginning of the meeting 'understand myself to be happier; understand people to be more successful’ really nice”.

The meeting ended at 11:30. Their next meeting will be on January 8th, 2017 with theme "Gender - gift or risk", presented by doctor Lan Hai.

20161208_FMA1.jpg

20161208_FMA2.jpg

20161208_FMA3.jpg

20161208_FMA4.jpg

20161208_FMA5.jpg

20161208_FMA6.jpg

20161208_FMA7.jpg

20161208_FMA8.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )