PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
THA
2015.02.17 20:10

3547_2_A Bicentenary Retreat (THA)

Views 8877 Comment 3

20150217_1_THA.jpg

15th February, Hua Hin: On the occasion of the Bicentenary of Don Bosco’s birth, the Thai confreres made the Annual Retreat at Hua Hin Reatreat House from 8-14 and 15-21 February, 2015. The preacher was Fr. Plascencia Moncayo Jose’ Louis from UPS-Rome. The translation of the topics was available both in English and in Italian. The style of the presentation was theological. but always accompanied by examples or references to real life. The topics were interesting and taken from our Salesian tradition, such as the spirituality of the Da Mihi Animas, the asceticism of Cetera Tolle; the Expression and Manifestation of love (cfr. Don Bosco’s letter from Rome); the free gift of ourselves to the young after the example of God’s generous gift of self for us in Christ; our Predilection for the young, especially the poor. As closing topics, the preacher presented “Starting afresh from Don Bosco”, our father, teacher and model; and the last talk was about Mary, our mother and teacher.

20150217_2_THA.jpg

There were many profound and challenging theological insights, on which we still have to reflect more deeply in order to appreciate the true spiritual life of Don Bosco. This much needed spiritual food will inspire us during this year of celebrations of Don Bosco’s Bicentenary. We hope this retreat will help us to renew our motivations in following Don Bosco more faithfully and to give our lives more generously for the salvation of the young.

TAG •
Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
  • basit 2015.06.11 04:25

Thanks for such an interesting article here. I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here.This blog was really an awesome site which I had never found it anywhere, keep post.rasmalai recipe

• Daniela 2015.09.05 20:33
    I order to true spiritual life, we should be polite to understand the others thing! There are many rumrs about the spiritual life and the normal life activities. The masterpapers reviews on the process of becoming a tru spiritual life activities.

• admin 2015.12.12 16:30

good post.