PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 707 Comment 0

20190327_ASC.jpg

Interview with Mr. Mamoru Umemura, 

Salesian Cooperator - Formator, GIA

By Our Own Correspondent

Tokyo, Japan, 26 March 2019 -- What makes you happy as a Salesian Cooperator?

To find the spirit of Salesian Cooperators, or Salesian spirit gives me a push when we are planning to do something new.

What makes you grow in your Salesian Cooperator vocation and mission?

My heart is full of joy when I choose to give priority to others, especially to do something for the young and the poor.

What are the major challenges in your vocation growth?

Main challenges in my life as Salesian Cooperator is to pray well, to read the PAL (Project of Apostolic Life) frequently and understand deeply the basic meanings of our activities - our mission.

How do you prepare yourself for the accompaniment of the young or Salesian Cooperators?

We study the PAL, we attend the seminars of the Salesian Family together with the SDB, FMA sisters and Caritas Sisters of Jesus to understand the proper meaning of our Project of Apostolic Life. And we foster the Salesian Cooperators who would be able to take care of formation of future members.

What exchange among the EAO Salesian Cooperators do you dream about?

We would like to understand the sense of meaning concerning the mission – activities of Salesian Cooperators in accordance with the conditions in each of the 23 EAO countries. And we would like to collaborate with each other for some possible common activities.

What do you expect from the 2019 EAO Formators Workshop in Cambodia?

We expect a new modern formation program to be designed for the incoming new generation.

How do you put into practice the four pillars of formation?

Talk about each pillar every time we attend the local and provincial meetings or retreats for Salesian Cooperators. It is important especially to listen to other participants. We study the thoughts and the activities of Don Bosco from many readings and intensively follow them. Know how to do? - We study various formation programs, listen to the experiences of other groups, look back at the activities, and then move onto the next action. Know how to be? – We study both the “human” and “spiritual” ideal form from the Gospel and Life stories of Saints. Know how to live in communion? - Live by maintaining respectful relationship between members of the church (or local center).

20190327_ASC1.jpg

20190327_ASC2.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 5049(II)_What makes you happy as a Salesian Cooperator?

Interview with Mr. Mamoru Umemura, Salesian Cooperator - Formator, GIA By Our Own Correspondent Tokyo, Japan, 26 March 2019 -- What makes you happy as a Salesian Cooperator? To find the spirit of Salesian Cooperators, or Salesian spirit giv...
    Date2019.03.27 CategoryASC Reply0 Views707 file
    Read More
  2. 5048(I)_Communion - Mission - Solidarity - Formation

Address of the ASC World Coordinator at the end of 2019 World Council Meeting By Mr Antonio Boccia, ASC World Coordinator of Salesian Cooperators Rome, Italy, 22 March 2019 -- "Dear Friends, in my brief conclusion, I will tackle the main th...
    Date2019.03.26 CategoryASC Reply0 Views763 file
    Read More
  3. 5046(I)_Communication at the service of ASC Provincial community

Korea ASC By Mr Ivo Choi, ASC Provincial Coordinator Seoul, Korea, 21 March 2019 -- A few days ago, another issue of the 30 page 'Salesian Cooperators Provincial Newsletter' (n0. 69) was published - one of the visible points of the Korean P...
    Date2019.03.24 CategoryASC Reply0 Views690 file
    Read More
  4. 5042(I)_Salesian Cooperators on the periphery

Borongan Center FIS By FIS-ASC Borongan - Eastern Samar, Philippines, 20 March 2019 -- Since the arrival of the Salesians in Borongan in 1992 (Eastern Samar, FIS) the spirit of Don Bosco has been shared through the Vocational Training Cente...
    Date2019.03.20 CategoryASC Reply0 Views628 file
    Read More
  5. 5041(I)_Expectation of best practice, wider vision and growth in formation creativity

Interview with Sr Gertrude FMA, Provincial Delegate to the ASC in Korea By Our Own Correspondent Seoul, Korea, 19 March 2019 -- What makes you happy as the Salesian Cooperators’ Delegate? I’m happy when I feel the dynamism of the Salesian C...
    Date2019.03.19 CategoryASC Reply0 Views1006 file
    Read More
  6. 5038(II)_Commitment of the Salesian Cooperators for the next 6 years

ASC World Council meets with the new World Coordinator By Mr. Philip Yu, ASC World Councilor for the EAO Region 2014-2020 Rome, 15 March 2019 -- The Biennal Meeting of the World Council of the Association of Salesian Cooperators (Coordinato...
    Date2019.03.16 CategoryASC Reply1 Views678 file
    Read More
  7. 5033(I)_The key to the future is ongoing formation

Jakarta ASC Center By Ms Ernie Djohan, ASC Jakarta, Indonesia, 9 March 2019 -- On the fine Saturday morning of 9 March, 16 members of the Jakarta ASC came together at the SDB house in Sunter. We were warmly welcomed by Fr Vincentius Prastow...
    Date2019.03.11 CategoryASC Reply0 Views616 file
    Read More
  8. 5031(I)_What makes you happy as Salesian Cooperator?

Interview with Ms Mary Linh, ASC, Salesian Cooperators, Dalat By Our Own Correspondent Dalat, Vietnam, 7 March 2019 -- What makes you happy as Salesian Cooperator? 15 years ago, I desired to in my free time to mingle with those of my age at...
    Date2019.03.09 CategoryASC Reply0 Views1409 file
    Read More
  9. 5011(I)_Children makes me happy as a Salesian Cooperator

Interview with Ruby Belleza, Salesian Cooperator- Formator (FIS) By Our Own Correspondent Negros Island, the Philippines, 15 February 2019 -- What makes you happy as a Salesian Cooperator? Being a teacher for Elementary Grade School childre...
    Date2019.02.15 CategoryASC Reply0 Views644 file
    Read More
  10. 5009(I)_Value the gift of the Salesian Cooperator Vocation

Interview with Ms Milagros Wurhtich, the FIS (Cebu) ASC Provincial Coordinator By Our Own Correspondent Cebu, the Philippines, 12 February 2019 -- What makes you happy as a Salesian Cooperator? The motivation of doing the works is always my...
    Date2019.02.13 CategoryASC Reply0 Views1637 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 Next
/ 17