austraLasia

?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

20171011_EXDB.jpg

Timor Leste starting formation of the GEX (Giovani Ex-Allievi)

By Mr. Alberto Piedade, GEX
World Councilor of the Don Bosco Alumni for Asia-Oceania

Dili, Timor Leste, 9 October 2017 -- I would like to inform you about our National Association meeting in Dili. I was invited to brief the association and some of the representatives from the new government of Timor-Leste who are also past pupils, were there too.

After briefing the association on GEX and other programs of GEX - with the assistance from the association, we managed to select 4 young past pupils to be in National GEX and I will be providing them with briefing on GEX activities.

Hopefully, by end of November I can have a draft of the School of Leaders ready to be consulted and discussed with our SDB Delegate, Fr. Mario do Rosario, SDB. Fortunately the first four 'animators' are very eager to follow.

Following up this meeting, there are available some documents that could help you understanding the animation and 'managment' of Don Bosco Past pupils. Regarding the structure, currently in the World Confederation Secretariat is still putting together the organigram to demonstrate the overall structure and roles (World Confederation, Regions - Continent, National or Province level - Federation or the smallest organization which is (local) Union.

On the Boscolink you can find the following documents;

1. Strategic Plan of World Confederation for Past Pupils of Don Bosco
  2. Identity and World Statute
  3. Local Union/Federation Establishment Manual (Draft)
  4. Explanation on GEX
  5. EAO 2016 Regional Congress Declaration

After the first round of animation visit (August 27-September 4) in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos, i'm happy to share next proposed (2018, July 26-31) in other EAO provinces. Let me know if require further assistance!

Resources on the Boscolink: (Don Bosco Alumni World Confederation)

20171011_EXDB0.jpg

20171011_EXDB1.jpg

20171011_EXDB2.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 4519(II)_How to start a new Unit of Don Bosco (Young) Past Pupils?

Timor Leste starting formation of the GEX (Giovani Ex-Allievi) By Mr. Alberto Piedade, GEX World Councilor of the Don Bosco Alumni for Asia-Oceania Dili, Timor Leste, 9 October 2017 -- I would like to inform you about our National Associati...
    Date2017.10.11 CategoryEXDB Reply0 Views948 file
    Read More
  2. 4519(I)_We desire to make a deep personal relationship with Jesus

Thirteen New Postulants - FMA Vietnam 2017 By Sr. Anh Thi, FMA Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam, 7 October 2017 – feast day of Our Lady of the Rosary, in the vesper at the chapel of the Provincial House of Daughters of Mary Help of Christians in Tam Ha...
    Date2017.10.11 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views723 file
    Read More
  3. 4518(IV)_Brother Cahill Gleisner SDB returned to the Lord

By Fr. William Matthews, SDB Melbourne, Australia, 8 October 2017 -- The second oldest Salesian Brother of the Australian-Pacific Province of Mary Help of Christians, Br Cahill Gleisner SDB, returned to the Lord after suffering a short but ...
    Date2017.10.10 Reply1 Views1019 file
    Read More
  4. 4518(III)_Youth Camp in north of Thailand

Chiang Mai Youth Camp 2017 By Bro. Saraphan Kaeser, SDB Chiang Mai, Thailand, 9 October 2017 -- The youth pastoral team of the Thai Province organised Salesian experience camping for tribal people of the North of Thailand. Participant are S...
    Date2017.10.10 CategoryTHA Reply0 Views1078 file
    Read More
  5. 4518(II)_New school year for the aspirants of Xuan Hiep community

By Do Phuc, SDB Xuan Hiep, Vietnam, 8 October 2017 -- At 8:00 AM on Sunday Oct. 8th, Xuan Hiep community opened a new school year 2017-2018 for their aspirants. Present at the openning ceremony were the Vice Rector of the community, Fr. Joa...
    Date2017.10.10 CategoryVIE Reply0 Views703 file
    Read More
  6. 4518(I)_Public expression of Marian devotion in Tainan

Month of the Holy Rosary, procession in the streets of Taianan City By Fr. Mathew Tri, SDB Tainan, Taiwan, 8 October 2017 -- As we all know we are during the month of Our Lady of Rosary and yesterday was the Feast of Our Lady of Rosary. Our...
    Date2017.10.10 CategoryCIN Reply0 Views613 file
    Read More
  7. 4517(IV)_Province Day and the celebration of Jubilarians for 2017

The Australia-Pacific Province By Fr Bernie Graham, SDB Melbourne, Australia, 7 October 2017 -- The Australia-Pacific Province celebrated Province Day on 7 October 2017, on the Memorial of Our Lady of the Rosary. Forty members of the Provin...
    Date2017.10.09 CategoryAUL Reply0 Views735 file
    Read More
  8. 4517(III)_40 new Salesian Cooperators make their promises

Annual Congress of the ASC at K’Long By Mr. Huu Phuoc, ASC K’Long, Vietnam, 8 October 2017 -- On the 7th Oct., Association of Salesian Cooperators in VietNam opened the yearly congress at the K’Long Retreat House in DaLat – Lam Dong. This c...
    Date2017.10.09 CategoryASC Reply0 Views491 file
    Read More
  9. 4517(II)_Dialogue of life with the Orthodox Church in Siberia

The most northern Asian Salesian mission - Yakutia (IV) By Our Own Correspondent Yakutia, Sakha Republic (Russian Federation), 6 October 2017 -- One of the most challenging missionary territories in the world, YAKUTIA, does stretch northern...
    Date2017.10.09 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views929 file
    Read More
  10. 4517(I)_Rosary helps me to enter the Mystery of Christ Today

Reflection on the Rosary From the Weekly E-Service of the USA Eastern Province (New Rochelle - SUE) By Fr. Tim Ploch, SDB General Councilor for the Region of Interamerica New Rochelle, USA, 5 October 2017 -- My mother having beem raised fro...
    Date2017.10.09 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views882 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 532 Next
/ 532