Deacon Ordination of Br. Michael Gaikwad, SDB

by THA-KH-Soccom posted Dec 05, 2020
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

MELBOURN - The ceremony for the deacon ordination of Br. Michael Dominic Gaikwad started at 11:00 hours Australian time on Saturday, 12th December 2020. Melbourne Auxiliary Bishop Terence Curtin presided among strict measures for covid19’s prevention at the Saint John the Baptist Church in Clifton Hill, a suburb of the city of Melbourne.

Deacon Michael Ordination Dec 5 2020 Melbourn Australia (12).jpeg

There was an online transmission through the Internet, the Facebook page of Salesian Youth Ministry Asia Pacific, the one of the Parish of Our Lady of the Southern Cross (St John's Clifton Hill & St Joseph's Collingwood)and an invitation on Zoom.us. The online platforms were attended by people from three countries: Australia, India and Cambodia, places associated with the vocational path of Rev. Deacon Gaikwad. 

The new deacon addressed the attendants at the Clifton Hill’s Church:

“The Lord Almighty has done great things for me, holy is His name. I thank God for placing me at the Salesian Missionary vocation. I believe that God has taken care of me and I have Faith that God will continue to take care of me.”

Deacon Gaikwad thanks his Salesian educators, companions and superiors in the three countries (Australia, India and Cambodia.) He spoke also in his own language, sending a moving message to his family in India.

We all congratulate and joy with the Deacon ordination of a young Salesian during the feast of Blessed Filippo Rinaldi. Let us pray for more holy vocations for the mission of Saint John Bosco in the following Jesus Christ with the young of the world and our times.

Deacon Michael Ordination Dec 5 2020 Melbourn Australia (4).jpeg

Deacon Michael Ordination Dec 5 2020 Melbourn Australia (5).jpeg

Deacon Michael Ordination Dec 5 2020 Melbourn Australia (6).jpeg

Deacon Michael Ordination Dec 5 2020 Melbourn Australia (7).jpeg

Deacon Michael Ordination Dec 5 2020 Melbourn Australia (8).jpeg

Deacon Michael Ordination Dec 5 2020 Melbourn Australia (9).jpeg

Deacon Michael Ordination Dec 5 2020 Melbourn Australia (10).jpeg

Deacon Michael Ordination Dec 5 2020 Melbourn Australia (11).jpeg

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7