Salesian Youth Spirituality Research Center, Seoul, South Korea, 19 December 2022 -- Last week the Salesian Youth Spirituality Research Center (Seoul - South Korea) launched by the SDB province a few years ago (Director Fr Moses Yoon) with two full time researchers and networking with other Korean-based Catholic researchers, published the 2nd volume of their 'Journal of Catholic Youth Education and Ministry' in both digital and hard copy versions.
The current issue of the 'Journal' presents the best of the recent 'Symposium on the 400th Anniversary of St Francis de Sales', as well as other relevant pastoral reflections on the current Youth Ministry in Korea and in the world.
Journal of Catholic Youth Education and Ministry
(Contents of the Issue 2022, vol.2)
* Post-pandemic reflection on Salesian Lay spirituality
* Research on post-pandemic youth ministry model
* Don Bosco Preventive System: Focus on Amorevolezza
* Renewal of Youth Ministry after the 15th Synod of Bishops
* Youth Ministry as life-style: education-evangelization-synodality
* Preventive System lived by women religions (FMA)
* Gospel Proclamation and Educative Accompaniment (Fr Rosanno Sala,SDB)
* The giant of Accompaniment - Saint Francis de Sales (FMA)
This second volume of the Research Center 'Journal' has 313 pages, with all articles in Korean; only the 'Youth Synod' Reflection by Fr Rosanno Sala is published both in Italian and Korean. We hope the Seoul Youth Spirituality Research Center continues with the same enthusiasm, consistency and continuity in this valuable contribution to atholic Community reflection on Pastoral and Educational praxis for God's Kingdom and the Salvation of the Youth.
- Resources: Seoul Youth Spirituality Research Center
- Related news article: AustraLasia 5897 (I) Symposium on 400th anniversary of Sr Francis de Sales