Makati, Manila, the Philippines, 18 November 2020 -- After intense work and extensive research the 320 page 'Study Edition of the Fratelli Tutti' is now available in English, thanks to Word and Life Publications in Manila. Beside the text of the Encyclical there is
- Subject index (22 pages)
- Methodological suggestions - group workshop (16 pages)
- Points to ponder - major highlights of the content (26 pages)
- Historical background and context (30 pages)
Fratelli Tutti is the second “social encyclical” issued by Pope Francis. Like the first - Laudato Si’ - it derives its inspiration from the “ecumenical saint” Francis of Assisi. In Fratelli Tutti, he focuses on Francis’ love for all people, regardless of their race, social status, culture and religious affiliation He embraces all, without excluding anyone; and to each and everyone he wants to offer God’s PEACE, with all the blessings which this revered “performative word” brings and offers.
We give thanks for this precious tool for digesting and sharing this encyclical. Thanks to the World & Life team: Ruben Molomog, Dondy S. Daguio, Maria Veronica David, Antonette Vergara, Agie Gallarin and Oty Balagot.
The Study Edition is available for download and can be ordered (paper copy) by contacting: email@example.com.
Related news articles:
- AustraLasia 5057 (II) Christ is Alive - new Apostolic Exhortation of Pope Francis
- AustraLasia 5479 (II) Fratelli Tutti of Pope Francis
- AustraLasia 5106 (I) Christ is Alive (Christus Vivit) study edition published