austraLasia

?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

20150519_GIA.jpg

By Fr Yoshiki Sekiya, SDB

Tokyo, Japan, May 9 - The board meeting for the founding of the National Federation of Salesian Past Pupils was held at the Salesian Polytechnic in Machida, Tokyo. Board members and representatives of alumni associations of the Salesian Polytechinic College, Hyuga High-school (Miyzaki Prefecture), Osaka Seiko High-school (Osaka), Salesio High-school (Yokohama), and Salesio Elementary School and Junior High-school (Tokyo), as well as the Directors of the respective schools, 30 in all, participated in the founding event.

Mr. Yoshida Hiroshi (President of the Past Pupils of Osaka Seiko High) who was assigned to be the first President of the National Federation, said in his speech, “I would like to ask for your understanding and collaboration in accepting our diversity, getting together, sharing with and supporting each other, putting our strengths together, so that we can make contribution to our society.” The Salesian Provincial Fr. Yamanouchi Mario, who will be the Advisor of the Federation congratulated its founding and encouraged the members, “After a long preparation, in the bicentenary year of Don Bosco’s birth, a dream has come true. I sincerely thank everyone. I hope the Federation will grow, welcoming more people, so you may contribute to our society in Japan and also to the global society.”

The day became an intensive one with lively discussions on future activities of the Federation, followed by a tour around the Polytechnic College and a convivial gathering hosted by the members of the Polytechnic.

The Federation plans to initiate activities for interaction, formation, support for the youth, and support the founding of Past Pupils of the Salesio Elementary School and Junior High-school, as well as send representatives to the World Federation Congress to be held in Rome and Turin in October this year.

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 3856(I)_Pursue the adventure in the Holy Spirit - SF 400

By Fr. Lanfranco Fedrigotti, SDB Hong Kong, 1 January 2016 - When we are now reading the fresh commentary to the Strenna 2016 of the Rector Major 'WITH JESUS, let us pursue the adventure of the Spirit together!' we can be helped in this adv...
    Date2016.01.01 CategoryCIN Reply0 Views1761 file
    Read More
  2. 3855(II)_The Year of Mercy and Migrants-Refugees

By Fr. Vaclav Klement, SDB More than one million refugees and migrants have reached Europe by sea since the start of 2015, the United Nations refugee agency (UNHCR) says. More than 80% of the 1,000,573 people arrived in Greece, with the maj...
    Date2015.12.31 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views1839 file
    Read More
  3. 3855(I)_Imperial donation to Nakatsu

By Fr. Peter Muramatsu, SDB Oita, Japan, 23 December 2015 - On the occasion of a birthday of His Majesty the Emperor, the "St.Joseph Dormitory' or 'Boys and Girls Home' social welfare Salesian facility located in Nakatsu (Oita Prefecture) r...
    Date2015.12.31 CategoryGIA Reply0 Views1641 file
    Read More
  4. 3854_The 'austraLasia' news – Back to the Future

By Bro. Hilario Seo, SDB The austraLasia, news & Boscolink is becoming more and more a visible icon of our EAO region. Since the launch of a new BOSCOLINK website (www.bosco.link) on 3rd February 2015 there is an average of one daily ne...
    Date2015.12.31 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views1514 file
    Read More
  5. 3853(II)_Provincial day cum Christmas celebration

By Bro. Amilcar D’Silva, SDB Venilale, Timor Leste, 29 December 2015 - The Salesian Priests, Brothers and the novices in Timor Leste hold a provincial day in the community of Blessed Philip Rinaldi – Venilale. It’s a special day once in a y...
    Date2015.12.30 CategoryTLS Reply0 Views1471 file
    Read More
  6. 3853(I)_Christmas Carnival for children at Bathon community

By Thien Phong, SDB Ba Thon, Vietnam, 27 December 2015 - During Christmas season, Bathon Novitiate held a Christmas fair for children in the local area. All children around Bathon parish from 4 to 15, both Catholic and non- Catholic could c...
    Date2015.12.30 CategoryVIE Reply0 Views2016 file
    Read More
  7. 3852_Greateful and satisfied at the end of 2015

Don Bosco Agromechanical Technology Center By Bro. Louis Parolin, SDB Legazpi City, Philippines, 29 Decembre 2015 - Don Bosco Legazpi assists people from rural areas of Bicol Region in two fields: skill training for employment of 210 youth ...
    Date2015.12.29 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1233 file
    Read More
  8. 3851(II)_Feast of the Holy Family - Family visit

By Fr. Vaclav Klement, SDB Brno - Zidenice, Czech Republic, December 27,2015 - It was a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the Holy Family Feast in my hometown of Brno (Czech Republic) with my mother (Maria, 82 years) who is already confine...
    Date2015.12.28 CategoryEAO Reply2 Views1896 file
    Read More
  9. 3851(I)_With a grateful heart

I'm always happy to serve! Sharing of a senior salesian missionary By Fr. Felice Furlan, SDB Negros Island, Philippines, 28 December 2015 - Dear Friends and Benefactors! In these days we are celebrating the Birth of Jesus. During these days...
    Date2015.12.28 CategoryFIS Reply1 Views1669 file
    Read More
  10. 3850(IV)_Celebration of Love, Peace and Joy!

By Fr. Antony Kishore, SDB Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, 27 December, 2015: On December 25, 2015 Don Bosco Technical School had its colorful Christmas celebration. Around three hundred students and staffs both from Don Bosco School and Don Bosco c...
    Date2015.12.27 CategoryMong. Reply0 Views1326 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 533 Next
/ 533