?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 1478 Comment 0

20210829_FIN1.jpg

By Mr Sampiano Froiland

St Ildefonso Parish Metro Manila, The Philippines, 29 August 2021 -- The ADMA 2nd EAO (Online) Congress is coming up soon (11-12 September). We hope this Manila young ADMA experience will inspire many to invite our young people to get closer to Mary and thus follow Jesus.

How did the Youth ADMA start in St Ildefonso parish?

Youth ADMA started with the initiative of our Parish Priest, Fr Antonio Molavin, SDB to include all the young people as members of ADMA in order to instill in them devotion to Mary Help of Christians which has a special place in Don Bosco’s heart.

What makes you happy as a youthful ADMA member?

Being a devotee of Mary Help of Christians, being with young people with a shared common passion of propagating the devotion to Our Lady, knowing the different stories which Don Bosco told about Our Lady, serving the Church with Mary as my companion, guide and intercessor.

What are the monthly or other youth ADMA activities?

We commemorate Mary Help of Christians monthly with a Holy Mass with the whole parish community on the 24th. We also have the novena from the 15th to the 23rd of the month. We have the daily Rosary and Good Night. Statues of Mary Help of Christians are given to most of the households and they started 'block rosaries' and the MHC statue goes around the neighborhood. All of these were initiated by our Parish Priest, Fr Antonio Molavin, SDB (aka Bengbeng).

How are the adult and youth ADMA members related ?

The Youth ADMA is usually invited by the Adult ADMA to attend the different formation events (ADMA or the general Salesian Family Formation). The Youth ADMA still needs to plan and organize in order to be a fully active organization. As of now, all young people who are serving and in the parish are tagged as Youth ADMA.

How do you invite and form new members?

There is still no formal invitation and formation plan for the group. The Youth ADMA in our parish simply are all the young people who are taught about devotion to Mary Help of Christians. The Youth ADMA in our parish is still a young group that needs planning and organizing.

What is your message to other young Bosconians to motivate joining ADMA?

Everyone who loves Don Bosco also loves Our Lady Help of Christians. It is the Marian title which Don Bosco propagated and used in intercession in order to establish our beautiful Salesian Family. We, as members of the Salesian Family, should also be one with Don Bosco in the mission to Let Our Lady be known starting from our homes and the places we are in. Devotion to Our Lady also should lead us to Christ Jesus.

What changed in your life after becoming ADMA member?

Since I became an ADMA member, I have always called upon Our Lady anytime and in any circumstance. I became very passionate in my devotion to Our Lady. In my past years as a musician and as a music instructor in our parish, I never forget to end my prayer invoking Our Lady to protect and bless us especially our families and loved ones (The young people I taught still do this even today). I also introduced Mary Help of Christians to my classmates and friends. Most of the things that happened in my life, I owe them to Our Lady Help of Christians. She has always brought me back to Jesus whenever I was lost. I never lose hope and courage because I know Our Lady is always at my side, guiding and interceding for me/us at all times.

20210829_FIN2.jpg

20210829_FIN3.jpg

20210829_FIN4.jpg

20210829_FIN5.jpg

20210829_FIN6.jpg

20210829_FIN7.jpg

20210829_FIN8.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 5967(I)_"May the martyrs come to welcome you and take you to the holy city Jerusalem"

Two Months from the Death of Fr Antonio Chung Kwai Sang SDB (1929-2023) By SC, China province Hong Kong, 5 April 2023 -- Two months ago, in the early morning of 6 February 2023, the holy Martyrs in Heaven must have been hurrying up to prepa...
    Date2023.04.06 CategoryCIN Reply0 Views437 file
    Read More
  2. 5966_Youth Catholic Camp (YCC) helps Japanese Young People To Live ‘Shalom’

By Cl. Kenji Lorenzo Ruiz Hasegawa, SDB Miyazaki, Japan, 3 April -- After having restricting gatherings due to the spread of the pandemic for three years, it was with great joy that the annual Youth Catholic Camp (YCC) was held face-to-face...
    Date2023.04.04 CategoryGIA Reply0 Views359 file
    Read More
  3. 5965(III)_Thanksgiving for the 100 years of Don Bosco's Charism in Australia

Ascot Vale, Melbourne, Australia, 2 April 2023 -- The Centenary Year (1923-2023) of the Salesians in Australia is full of meaningful events of gratitude, awareness and launching the charismatic future. The Salesians arrived in Australia, Fr...
    Date2023.04.02 CategoryAUL Reply0 Views378 file
    Read More
  4. 5965(II)_Formation Course for Brothers in time of Practical Training

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 2 April 2023 -- The Vietnam Formation Department organized a training program for 20 confreres serving as practical trainees in various Salesian Communities of VietNam, from 27-30 March 2023 at the Franciscan Mona...
    Date2023.04.02 CategoryVIE Reply0 Views365 file
    Read More
  5. 5965(I)_ADMA is alive in Japan: ZOOM ADMA

Tokyo, Japan, 2 April 2023 -- During the three years of the Corona Disaster, we have had difficult days for going to church. Father Angel Yamanouchi, the spiritual animator of the ADMA in Japan, quickly grasped the feelings of the starving ...
    Date2023.04.02 CategoryGIA Reply0 Views400 file
    Read More
  6. 5964_Aspirants of Don Bosco Viet Nam: Retreat and Congress 2023

Lam Dong, Vietnam, 31 March 2023 -- The Youth Ministry Commission of the Salesian Province of Don Bosco Vietnam organized the Retreat program and the 2023 Aspirants Congress, from March 25 to 27, 2023, at the K'Long Retreat Center. The ...
    Date2023.03.31 CategoryVIE Reply0 Views282 file
    Read More
  7. 5963(II)_Short Training Course for Provincial Planning & Development Office

By A. Maung Maung, SDB Anisakan, Myanmar, 27 March 2023 -- A three-day training course for PDO was conducted by Fr. M.C George, SDB, from 23 to 25 March, 2023, in Don Bosco Provincialate, Anisakan, Myanmar. Among 21 participants, the majori...
    Date2023.03.27 CategoryMYM Reply0 Views321 file
    Read More
  8. 5963(I)_Way of the Cross with the suffering Church

World, 27 March, 2023 -- The Pontifical Foundation 'Aid to the Church in Need' (ACN) of the Catholic Church is supporting the Catholic faithful and other Christians, where they are persecuted, oppressed or in challenging pastoral ne...
    Date2023.03.27 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views371 file
    Read More
  9. 5962(III)_MSMHC Superiors Visit PNG

By Sr. Lapynshai Khongwir, MSMHC Port Moresby, PNG, 26 March 2023 -- Sr. Philomena Mathew the Superior General of the Missionary Sisters of Mary Help of Christians (MSMHC) and her Assistant General Sr. Christine Mynsong visited the PNG miss...
    Date2023.03.26 CategoryPGS Reply0 Views740 file
    Read More
  10. 5962(II)_How many Salesians in the EAO region? The world?

EAO Region, 26 March 2023 -- At the beginning of every year our provincial secretaries are busy with putting together the famous ‘FLASH’ - SDB statistics of confreres around the world, that come together to provide the broad pic...
    Date2023.03.26 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views520 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 533 Next
/ 533