austraLasia

?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 1229 Comment 0

20190329_ASC.jpg

Interview with Ms. Arlene K. Talaue, ASC (FIN)

By Our Own Correspondent

Manila, the Philippines, 29 March 2019 -- What makes you happy as a Salesian Cooperator?

Being a Salesian Cooperator has bought me so much happiness because is has deepened my understanding and love for the young, especially the poor and the marginalized, through the great example and inspiration of St John Bosco, while working and growing with my fellow Salesians, with an attitude of joy and optimism.

How do you prepare yourself as a formator? What do you need for your task?

First of all, I acknowledge that I’m just an instrument of God in His mission, thus in everything I pray that God through His Holy Spirit will be the one to move me and inspire in any task that I do as a formator.

As a formator, I need to constantly form myself through openness to new learnings and constant appreciation of my vocation as a Salesian Cooperator. Secondly, I need to commit my time, talent, skills and resources for the formation program.

What exchange among the EAO Salesian Cooperators do you dream about?

I’m looking forward to hearing the vocation stories of my fellow Salesian Cooperators and also experiences on the fruits of a good formation such as personal transformation and meaningful apostolate works.

What do you expect from the 2019 EAO Formators Workshop in Cambodia?

I’m expecting that I will be transformed and be more inspired as an individual with relevant input to have impact not only at the level of the head, but more importantly at the level of the heart and soul. I’m also expecting to build a deeper connection with my fellow formators through sharing our common goals and vision as well as our challenges and difficulties as a formator.

20190329_ASC1.jpg

20190329_ASC2.jpg

20190329_ASC3.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 6344_Thailand - Animation visit of Fr. Joan Luís Playà and Br. Dominic Nam

By THA SC Bangkok, Thailand, 24 March 2024 -- On 21 March 2024, members of the Salesian Family of Thailand shared a fraternal meeting with Fr. Joan Lluís Playà, Delegate of the Rector Major for the Salesian Family and Bro. Dom...
    Date2024.03.25 CategoryTHA Reply0 Views263 file
    Read More
  2. 6343_Three Salesian confreres installed to the ministry of Reader at Clifton Hill Formation Community

By Afia Enosa SDB Clifton Hill Melbourne, Australia, 24 March 2024 -- The Ministry of Reader holds a special place in the hearts of those who are called to proclaim the Word of God. It is a responsibility that requires dedication, humility,...
    Date2024.03.25 CategoryAUL Reply0 Views97 file
    Read More
  3. 6342_Don Bosco Ky Anh - Providing charity meals at Ky Anh General Hospital

By Ky Anh SocCom Ky Anh, Vietnam, 22 March 2024 -- In order to share and support impoverished people facing economic and health difficulties requiring treatment at the hospital, Ky Anh Vocational Training Center organized the "Love Sharing ...
    Date2024.03.22 CategoryVIN Reply0 Views63 file
    Read More
  4. 6341_Graduation for 154 visually impaired students

The abilities are theirs; we help them develop them. By THA SC Pakkred, Thailand, 19 March 2024 -- The Skills Development Center for the Blind, Pakkred, Nonthaburi, held its graduation ceremony for the blind trainees from the Center on 13 M...
    Date2024.03.19 CategoryTHA Reply0 Views127 file
    Read More
  5. 6340_The Lenten Prayer Program 2024 on "Dreams"

By SC Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 18 March 2024 -- On the afternoon of 16 March 2024, the Youth Ministry of the Salesian Vietnam Province organized a Lenten Prayer Program with the theme "Dreams" at the Don Bosco Ba Thon Parish. The ...
    Date2024.03.18 CategoryVIE Reply0 Views75 file
    Read More
  6. 6339_Formation Course For Practical Trainees of Don Bosco Vietnam Province

By SC Vietnam Thu Duc, HCM City, Vietnam, 18 March 2024 -- According to the annual program, in order to improve knowledge, skills, and spirit during the Practical Training period from 12-14 March 2024, the Salesian Province of Vietnam organ...
    Date2024.03.18 CategoryVIE Reply0 Views68 file
    Read More
  7. 6338_Cultural Enrichment and indigenous media production

By Leo Paraha Don Bosco, Kep Province, Cambodia, 18 March 224 -- Delegates from East Asia and Oceania engaged in deep reflection as the meeting unfolded over the past three to five days of the Short Course on Media Production and Social Med...
    Date2024.03.18 CategoryCamb. Reply0 Views73 file
    Read More
  8. 6337_The Third Fraternal Gathering of the Indonesia Salesian Vice-Province

By Fr. John Laba, SDB Tigaraksa, Indonesia, 15 March 2024 -- The Salesian Confreres of the Vice-Province of St Louis Versiglia, Indonesia (INA) have just finished holding their third Provincial Chapter, which took place at the Salesian Comm...
    Date2024.03.15 CategoryINA Reply0 Views456 file
    Read More
  9. 6336_Gathering of Asia and Oceania Indigenous People

By Leo Paraha, PNG representative Cambodia, Don Bosco KEP province, 14 March 2024 -- On 8-9 March, Don Bosco Media Representatives around the Asian and Oceania continent flew to Cambodia to gather for The Social Media Communication and Indi...
    Date2024.03.14 CategoryCamb. Reply0 Views76 file
    Read More
  10. 6335_Jakarta Salesian Cooperator Lenten Tour

By Fr. Noel Villafuerte Jakarta, Indonesia – 14 March 2024 -- 17 Salesian Cooperators from the Sunter Local Center, accompanied by their Salesian Delegate, Fr Noel SDB, welcome the Fourth Sunday of Lent with a four-day Pilgrimage, Cha...
    Date2024.03.14 CategoryINA Reply0 Views66 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 536 Next
/ 536