Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

20170603_FIS.jpg

FIS Salesian Cooperators

By Dany Canales, ASC

Cebu, the Philippines, 3 June 2017 -- Dear Friends, I hope you'll be happy to know of this little apostolic work that DBFC (Don Bosco Formation Center) Lawaan Cooperators & the SDB community are doing. We are now on our first anniversary and we have 78 boys and 3 girls in these football clubs and we are growing. Those in the photo are the boys present during the photo taking. Our little way of spreading Don Bosco's principles. Ardua Non Timeo!

These is my ragtag team. They are members of the SALESIAN COOPERATORS and COMMUNITY OF LAWAAN FOOTBALL CLUB. Ages 7-15, they come from the poor sitios in Lawaan and Mohon. We even have some from Barili. This is one of the apostolic programs of the Salesian Cooperators & Community of Lawaan.

We train them and coach them and feed them with the help of generous people. Most of all give them religious and moral guidance to be good and responsible citizens. Aside from that I also look for their needs in school and their football gear needs (shoes, jersey, shin guards etc.). Please help me help these boys achieve a change in their lives. They need help with school supplies (notebooks, pens and other educational materials) and also a good football gear, whether used or brand new.

Please notify me or you may send your donations to the Don Bosco Formation Center in Lawaan. We are changing wolves to sheeps!

Thank you. Ardua Non Timeo! 

Facebook

20170603_FIS1.jpg

20170603_FIS2.jpg

20170603_FIS3.jpg