austraLasia

?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

20151203_AUL.jpg

By Fr. Will Matthews, SDB

Lysterfield, Australia, December 1, 2015 - The College Captains of eight Salesian schools in Australia gathered for a leadership conference at Don Bosco Retreat Centre in Lysterfield, Victoria from 29th November to 1st December. The host school for 2015 is St Joseph’s College Ferntree Gully under the direction of its competent and passionate Religious Education Coordinator, Ann Maree Pagon.

The conference formally began with a Sunday Eucharist led by Fr Martin Tanti SDB on 29th December. Group activities and fun games provided by the ASYM in the retreat grounds following the Eucharist. During the evening meal, each school gave a short presentation of their stories.

On Monday, 30th December, Ann Maree Pagon led a session unpacking the 2016 Strenna of the Rector Major, ‘With Jesus, let us adventure in the Spirit together.’ The captains visited St Joseph’s College in the afternoon for a tour and lunch with staff and Salesians. They continued their journey into Melbourne CBD for a sight-seeing in the afternoon before finishing the day with a dinner at a Greek restaurant in Carlton.

On Tuesday 1st December, Mr Guido Piotti, the vice principal from St Joseph’s, facilitated the last session on communications particularly focusing on writing and delivering speeches.

At the conclusion, Mr Damian Carlton of St John Bosco College in Engadine thanked all participants, the Salesian community at Lysterfield and especially to Ann Maree Pagon for her outstanding organization.

The captains will keep in touch with each other over social networks. They are also hoping to catch up again at OzBosco 2016 in Engadine on May 13-15.

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
  • Neville 2016.01.05 16:42

Young leadership training session held in Australia at Salesian School Captains which is good for the Young students. In this way we can find a lot of leaders who lead different field in a good way. Very few schools organize such event and Salesian School did this effort for us. Actually, I like to buy essay uk but the worry is i don't know the best site for this purpose.

• Neville 2016.01.25 05:30

good post.

• Karl N.Wilson 2020.09.04 02:28

Although they are intended for chatting, groups do tend to be very educational. You can discover things about yourself that you didn't know and read information on how to buy tiktok likes an online business.

• Karl N.Wilson 2020.09.04 02:29

While you are looking for your buy tiktok fans, you will definitely want to consider that the earth spirit is responsible for healing and channeling prayers that you place within your mind so that they can focus it into powerful mind control. These prayers can be channeled through your mind and you will find that they have the power to heal yourself, others, and even the earth.

• Maya 2021.01.02 01:01
    We write essays from scratch https://writingpro.org/ according to your instructions. Also, we check your paper for plagiarism to eliminate any coincidental similarities with other essays.
  • help writing 2021.01.18 06:59

Our competitive edge is delivering the highest value among our competition. It is from us that you should order an essay.

• elmadavis 2021.06.19 15:51

Such leadership trainings must be done as it is an integral part of student success. Being a management cv writer in uk, there’s a lack of leadership skills I have noticed in the candidates even including the professionals.

• MichaelCrowley 2021.06.22 19:19

You should read some essayjedii reviews before ordering papers at this service. These guys are not as good as it might seem, so be careful. https://essaywritingservices.review/reviews/essayjedii-review

• Daniele Bernard 2021.08.21 01:56

Moving to the next step – analyzing the collected data. Hebden Bridge WebYou should make sure that you aim at comprehending the topic you’re writing about.

• Mick Jones 2021.08.24 23:35

It is going good startup for children as the image of the young leadership campaign, finally, I have completed success year with dissertation writing service

• MikeMiller 2021.09.29 14:13

I know that different formats of paper could confuse every student but in such a case we can get professional academic help from

• Sara Robinson 2021.10.11 00:47

Not even your teacher is that precise in finding plagiarism as we are. pay for essay and we run each text through several plagiarism checkers to make sure it is completely original. Ask for a plagiarism report to be sure of that!

• KattySmith 2021.10.11 18:11

If you have never dealt with writing academic assignments before, creating it will be quite intricate and stressful. Nevertheless, there is no need to panic, as you have a chance to buy essay assignment paper on the Internet.

• ErickNorthman 2021.10.19 17:16

I will always remember those time when I was a student at this college. Now I'm one of the best poetry writers and also a freelance academic writer. 

• Lisa Alix 2021.11.18 21:29

Don Bosco Retreat Centre is the best centre for student in Australia and they also provide discount for admission through by the Revounts Store at <a href="https://www.revounts.au/lego-promo-code">lego discount code</a>.

• Jennifer 2021.12.04 20:39

The conference was so enduring and knowledgeable. I'm working on the collaboration with St Joseph’s College Ferntree Gully for the enhancement of my 3+2+1 sofa set UK business, and they are really helping me out in making the business conferences within Australia. 

• goldyy1 2021.12.14 23:54

Write for all sorts of publications whether local or internationals and also try new publications ( https://writemyessaytoday.us/ ). All will emerge as your writing skill practices and you will have vast experience.

• smith 2022.03.11 13:57

In order to help students remove their uniforms for the purpose of their study and work writing, The Write My Assignment offers the most efficient writing methods. All you need to send is an email that has an easy "write my assignment online" It will then be reviewed and sent out before the time that you typically decide to set.

• Hazel 2022.04.08 17:53

Buy Law Assignment from Law Assignments Help is a scholarly composing administration in the UK that has gotten good surveys and remarks from clients for delivering reliably excellent substance. Their staff get exact guidelines from clients and afterward make numerous corrections on a case by case basis. They have a top scholastic foundation , which is clear in their composed material.

• AlexJuvion 2023.03.17 15:18

One of the fantastic posts on the College Captains of eight Salesian schools in Australia gathered for a leadership conference at Don Bosco Retreat Centre in Lysterfield.

Regards,

One can get help with assignment with pocket friendly rates at Quality Assignment Help.

• CarolineWebb 2023.04.12 18:54

Great to know about the The conference formally began with a Sunday Eucharist led by Fr Martin Tanti SDB on 29th December. Thanks for sharing this post with us.

Caroline,

Looking for personal statement help? Hire writers of Personal Statement Folks in the UK.

• Norma Reid 2023.11.03 23:43

By pay to do my assignment, you not only save valuable time and energy but also gain access to expert knowledge and insights. These professionals have years of experience in their respective fields, ensuring that your work is completed efficiently and effectively. Moreover, they can provide fresh perspectives on the topic, introducing new ideas that you might not have considered. This can greatly enhance the quality of your assignments and boost your grades.

1. 4862(III)_"I feel the heart of Don Bosco"

149th Salesian missionary expedition pilgrimage to the Salesian Holy places By Cl. Phaolo Bao, SDB (VIE) Missionary to Cambodia Colle Don Bosco, Italy, 25 September 2018 -- The last week of immediate preparation for our missionary send off ...
    Date2018.09.26 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views1149 file
    Read More
  2. 4862(II)_Remembering Fr. Dino

The community of Baucau prayed for the Eternal Rest of Fr. Dino By FR. Joao da Costa Boavida, SDB Baucau, Timor-Leste, 25 September 2018 -- In the afternoon of the 25th of September, the Salesians of Don Bosco of Baucau Community, Salesian ...
    Date2018.09.26 CategoryTLS Reply0 Views1734 file
    Read More
  3. 4862(I)_“Ol Yangpela blong Nau Yumi wokabout wantaim Kraist long wok na Pasin"

Don Bosco Simbu Technical College hosts Youth Gathering for Diocese of Kundiawa By Bernard Kaiau Simbu, PNG, 23 September 2018 -- The Don Bosco Simbu Technical College (DBSTC) opened its doors for 1500 young people from the Diocese of Kundi...
    Date2018.09.26 CategoryPGS Reply0 Views7602 file
    Read More
  4. 4861_28 years journeying with aspirants

Nazareth House (Ban Nazareth), Banpong THA By Fr. Dominic Suphot, SDB Banpong, Thailand, 24 September 2018 -- Banpong is an industrial town not so far from Bangkok, with three Salesian communities - Sarasit School, ( opened 1927, now with 1...
    Date2018.09.25 CategoryTHA Reply0 Views1547 file
    Read More
  5. 4860(II)_The Young people are not far from the Church!

Youth and Choices of Life in pedagogical perspective International Congress (UPS) By Our Own Correspondent Rome, Italy 23 September 2018 -- One of the events preparing the Synod of Bishops 2018 about 'Young People - Faith and Vocation Disce...
    Date2018.09.24 CategoryWorld Reply1 Views983 file
    Read More
  6. 4860(I)_"Young people, faith and vocational discernment"

Salesian presence in the Synod of Bishops 2018, October 3-28 By Our Own Correspondent Vatican, 23 September 2018 -- Coming soon! The long awaited and prepared Synod of Bishops is coming soon. Among the 200+ Synod delegates is also 18 Salesi...
    Date2018.09.24 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views2602 file
    Read More
  7. 4859_"Instinct of Salesian assistance"

Shining witness of Brother Ernesto Della Valle (RIP) 1901-1980 By Fr. Tito Pedron, SDB Banpong, Thailand, 22 September 2018 -- It is already 38 years since Brother Ernesto passed away (at 79 years of age and 53 years of Salesian religious p...
    Date2018.09.23 CategoryTHA Reply0 Views906 file
    Read More
  8. 4858(III)_Family renewal has blossomed in all of Thailand

Family movement in Thailand By Fr. John Tamayo, SDB Huahin, Thailand, 16 September 2018 -- The Family Movement started in St. Joseph Parish, Banpong Ratburi in 1981. Fr. John Ulliano, SDB started a seminar for 7 couples of the Parish. From ...
    Date2018.09.22 CategoryTHA Reply0 Views734 file
    Read More
  9. 4858(II)_What does it mean to embrace a missionary call

Fruits of the first Salesian Missionary Month (Australia-Pacific) By Ms. Lauren Hichabaa Melbourne, Australia, 14 Septmeber 2018 -- We have come to the end of our Australia Pacific Province Salesian Missions Month. The missionary animation ...
    Date2018.09.22 CategoryAUL Reply0 Views1410 file
    Read More
  10. 4858(I)_“Care for our common home; Laudato Si.”

Salesian Missions in Fiji By Bro. Sinapati Ioane, SDB Makoi, Fiji, 14 September 2018 -- While the people of Fiji were busy celebrating their Constitution Day (September 07, 2018) public holiday, the Don Bosco Formation community together wi...
    Date2018.09.22 CategoryPac. Reply0 Views1445 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 536 Next
/ 536