Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 1148 Comment 2
ALA_5339

20200316_EAO.jpg

By Fr. Joseph Nguyen Thinh Phuoc SDB

HCM, Vietnam, 16 March 2020 --  Viva Don Bosco!

My name is Fr Joseph Nguyen Thinh Phuoc. As you have come to know, on the last day of the General Chapter the delegates elected me as the regional councillor (of EAO region) so I would like to take the opportunity to extend my heartfelt greetings to all of you: the Salesians of Don Bosco, my confreres, the Salesian Family members, to all of you. Please accept me as your brother. In spite of my limitations, but by the will of God, the superiors and the delegates of the Chapter have entrusted me with such a high responsibility as the regional councillor of East Asia-Oceania. This is a sudden lift in  responsibility for me. I have to thank them for their trust in me. I also thank my Provincial, Fr Joseph Quang who insisted that I accept this responsibility. He promised to support me as did the other superiors. 

The decision for my new role took place on Friday (yesterday) as our local community were finishing the Rosary and began to celebrate the Way of the Cross. I know it will not be an easy task. I have to improve my communication skills in another language, yet I entrust this 6-year journey to the help of our Mother Mary, to the intercession of St Joseph and to you my confreres and  Salesian Family members. Please continue to pray for me and support me to fulfill my duty as regional councillor.

Thank you very much and May God bless you!

20200316_EAO1.jpg
Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
  • vaclav 2020.03.16 17:59

Congratulations for the effective and fast video communication from our new EAO regional councilor, thanks to the VIE province SC center!  

• vaclav 2020.03.16 17:59

Congratulations for the effective and fast video communication from our new EAO regional councilor, thanks to the VIE province SC center!  

1. 6185_Working in Silence 0

2. 6184_FIS Hosts EAO Youth Ministry Delegates and Salesian Family Meeting 0

3. 6183_Rest In Peace, Fr. Joseph LEE Hei Lung, SDB 1

4. 6182_Confirmation Mass at Quang Nap Parish 0

5. 6181_Living the Vision of the Founder 0

6. 6180_Fr. Joseph Phuoc visited the Salesian Parish in Hong Kong, China Province 0

7. 6179_Inauguration of Student Council 0

8. 6178_The Call of God - A Pilgrimage to Kyushu, Japan 0

9. 6177_Salesian Macau and Salesian Hong Kong Remember Fr. Gaetano Nicosia on the 6th Anniversary of His Death 0

10. 6176_District Meeting Confrères at Dalat on Salesian Identity and Mission 0

List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 536 Next
/ 536