?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

20190307_EAO15.jpg

AustraLasia – a unique experience among the 7 Salesian regions

By Our Own Correspondent

Seoul, Korea, 7 March 2019 -- Last month the AustraLasia news service shared its 5000th news article. Among the hundreds of daily readers we share the most recent nine views and encouragements that have reached the editor’s desk:

The Vicar of the Rector Major, Fr Francesco Cereda: ‘This news service is a unique among the 7 Salesian regions around the world, since it offers the possibility to know the events, interests, charismatic dynamics of the EAO region. We appreciate especially the attractive form of sharing, always speaking through many photos. AustraLasia is also a good model for the other six Salesian regions, for the building of communion.

The Regional councillor for South Asia, Fr Maria Arokiam Kanaga: ‘Congratulations to the editors and contributions of this wonderful news service. I appreciate AustraLasia for its inspirational power and it’s pithy journalistic style. I have been an avid reader of AustraLasia for many years. May the EAO news service become still more effective and widespread, at the service of the young and the confreres!’

Sr. Clara Vu, FMA general webmaster, Rome: Thanks a lot for the AustraLasia news service that creates a lot of communion, mutual awareness about the Salesian life and mission, good practices of education and evangelization around our many EAO countries, both in the EAO region and FMA-CIAO interprovincial conference.”

Bishop Mario Yamanouchi, SDB – Bishop of Saitama, Japan: “We are aware that the news and information we consume through many different mass and social media are shaping our world view. I’m happy that in my diocese we share a lot of good news about migrants. The Australasia is able to share the Gospel mentality in Salesian style with many live testimonials and contribute to the building of more human world… I have a dream for the future of AustraLasia, I hope that in the future txhere will also be contributions from those who can share their simple cartoons or simple 'manga' that might interpret our reality and achievement in our life. With my blessing for all readers of the Australasia news!”

Deacon Jerome Quinto, SDB – Paranaque, FIN: “5000 issues, 5000 ways to connect and journey together. 5000 moments to be one. We look forward not only to the 10,000 or the one millionth serving of news and information through email but for a greater collaboration, cooperation, and communion in the region and within the Salesian family around the world. We are a vast movement for the young... a vast movement towards holiness. May we continue to share our stories through this platform, walking together with the young! God bless us and more power to all the contributors, writers, editors, and administrators behind Australasia and Bosco.Link! Thank you so much!”

Fr Joseph Nguyen Van Quang, provincial of Vietnam-Mongolia: “I believe, that this wonderful news service of AustraLasia might bring more inspiration for closer collaboration and exchange among our EAO provinces in every field of Salesian mission and movement, especially sharing of personnel for the missionary territories of our Region, support in new vocation and formation of young Salesian generations.”

Miss Izumi Sakura, Japan, provincial house – translator: “Thanks immensely for the Australasia unfailing service over the years! AustraLasia news have enhanced unity, sharing and learning in our Region, helping us to come out of ourselves and be open to others, our brothers and sisters. I appreciate the note that is always positive and hopeful, without turning away from reality which can be with many sufferings and challenges. God bless us and may we continue to joyfully work together!”

Mr Angel Gudiña, Spain – General Secretary of the World Confederation of Don Bosco Alumni: “Good things that are not communicated are invisible today! The richness of AustraLasia news is not only sharing news, but learning from each other and building bridges between the whole Salesian Family in East Asia and Oceania and far beyond! Keep the investment, of communicating all together the richness of your Salesian Work!”

Fr Guillermo Basañes, Councillor for the Missions: "Congratulations to the largest Salesian Oratory of the world: Australasia News! Make all the changes Don Bosco will inspire you. But please, never delete me from your mail list! I’m honoured for this privilege...!"

Related news articles:

20190307_EAO16.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 5428(II)_Kumgi DBSTC open second semester with recollection

ALA_5428 By Fr. Angel Savio Sanchez, SDB Kumgi, Papua New Guinea, 22 July 2020 -- The students of Don Bosco Simbu Technical College opened the Second Semester with a Recollection facilitated by the Rector who is also the Spiritual Moderato...
    Date2020.07.23 CategoryPGS Reply0 Views770 file
    Read More
  2. 5428(I)_Revised Salesian Prayer Manual ed. 2020

ALA_5428 RMG, Rome, 23 July 2020 -- In the presentation to the 'Salesian Prayer Manual' (220 pages, ed. 2020), the 10th successor of Don Bosco, Fr. Angel F. Artime explains the background and goals of this revised Salesian Prayer Book: "M...
    Date2020.07.23 CategoryRMG Reply0 Views641 file
    Read More
  3. 5427(II)_Shared Mission of Youth Ministry and Missionary Animation

ALA_5427 By SYM-FIS Facilitators Marawi, the Philippines, 22 July 2020 -- The article that follows was offered on 21 July, although it refers to an event back in March. Still and all, it is worth reporting on. The Salesian Youth Movement (...
    Date2020.07.22 CategoryFIS Reply0 Views806 file
    Read More
  4. 5427(I)_New instruction to guide the reform of parish communities

ALA_5427 By Congregation for the Clergy Vatican City, 22 July 2020 -- Around the 23 countries or territories of the EAO (East Asia - Oceania) Region there are more than 73 Catholic parishes with 140,000 faithful entrusted to the care of th...
    Date2020.07.22 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views486 file
    Read More
  5. 5426(III)_Here I am Lord, send me (Isaiah 6:8)

ALA_5426 Annual Retreat of the Vietnam Province By Br. John Pham Hong Phuoc, SDB K’Long Retreat House, Lam Dong, Vietnam, 21 July 2020 – Fr. Joseph Nguyen Thinh Phuoc, the EAO regional councillor celebrated the holy masss to end the annual...
    Date2020.07.21 CategoryVIE Reply0 Views436 file
    Read More
  6. 5426(II)_Exploring the animation dynamics of EAO Past Pupils of Don Bosco

ALA_5426 By Mr. Niel Evangelista Asia-Oceania GEX regional councilor and Br. Dominic Nam SDB World Delegate for Don Bosco Past Pupils (Don Bosco Past Pupils World Confederation) Video meeting Rome-Vietnam-Asia-Oceania, 21 July 2020 -- Anot...
    Date2020.07.21 CategoryEXDB Reply0 Views517 file
    Read More
  7. 5426(I)_After 38 years, now settling back in Spain - Br. Jess Garcia

ALA_5426 By our own correspondent General House, Sacro Cuore, Rome, 21 July 2020 -- Salesian Brother Garcia Garrido Jesús Julián (aka Brother Jess, as well known within the EAO region) shared his goodnight after Vespers on 20 July 2020 in ...
    Date2020.07.21 CategoryRMG Reply0 Views649 file
    Read More
  8. 5425_South Asia Salesian Podcast - Sonada, Darjeeling - for everyone's benefit

ALA_5425 By 'Don Bosco South Asia' Social Communication South Asia, 20 July 2020 -- The South Asia SDB social communications network 'DonBoscoIndia' is a large group of 12 South Asia provincial delegates for Social Communication who celebr...
    Date2020.07.20 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views1149 file
    Read More
  9. 5424_My ruminations on the Araimiri mission

ALA_5424 By Sr Shanty Joseph MSI Araimiri, Papua New Guinea, 19 July 2020 -- Here my thoughts move to my life journey at Araimiri. It was something to be treasured for life. The life spent mostly with pristine nature, black sandy beach, sw...
    Date2020.07.19 CategoryPGS Reply0 Views5431 file
    Read More
  10. 5423_May your Kingdom come!

ALA_5423 Get to know the Caritas Sisters of Jesus around the world CSJ General House, Rome, 18 July 2020 -- Among the 32 groups of the Salesian Family there are not many with their headquarters in Rome. Probably the last ones to locate the...
    Date2020.07.18 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views770 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 533 Next
/ 533