PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 4744 Comment 2

20180715_GIA.jpg

The Installation of the 14th Japan Province Superior,

Fr. Jacob Hamaguchi

By Mr. Chihiro Okawa, EXDB

Tokyo, Japan, 14 July 2018 -- The installation of the 14th Superior of the Japan Province,Fr. Jacob Hideaki Hamaguchi, SDB, took place during the Eucharist Adoration and Evening Prayer in Chofu Salesian Seminary (Chofu City, Tokyo) on the 14th July 2018. The New Provincial presided the Adoration participated by 70 Salesians and Salesian family members with the presence of Bishop Elect of Saitama, Fr Mario Yamanouchi, SDB. The whole Assembly offered their prayers for the future of the new Provincial and the whole Salesian family in Japan.

During the Installation was read the Message from Fr. Vaclav Klement, SDB, our EAO Regional Councilor.

"On this memorable day, I'm sending gladly this message from Rome in order to express the communion with the Rector Major and the whole Congregation on this special occasion... Don Hamaguchi, from today on you are called to be a Father for all Salesian confreres, all Salesian family members, Lay Mission Partners and the Young... I am thankful for your faith and generosity, when you accepted the call of to the Rector Major, to take the challenging service of authority as provincial for the next six years..."

The new Provincial, Fr. Hamaguchi, greeted in his Good NIght Talk as follows:

"If I think about various things from the human point of view, I have to say No to accept the office of the Superior, but if it is the mission that God entrusted me in faith, in the fellowship with various people I believe that He will support me. There were about two times when I could die in my life so far. That's why I am acutely aware that my life is a Gift. Without God's help, I can not do anything. Please give me your continued support and prayers. Thank you very much for today."

Mary Help of Christians, and St. John Bosco, pray for us!

20180715_GIA1.jpg

20180715_GIA2.jpg

20180715_GIA3.jpg

20180715_GIA4.jpg

20180715_GIA5.jpg

20180715_GIA6.jpg

20180715_GIA7.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
  • vaclav 2018.07.15 16:09

【使徒ヤコブ 濱口秀昭新管区長 就任式行われる】

14日午後6時半より、調布サレジオ神学院(東京都調布市)聖堂にて、夕の祈り・聖体賛美式が行われ、その中で第14代サレジオ会日本管区長に任命された使徒ヤコブ 濱口秀昭神父の管区長就任式がとり行われました。

前管区長でさいたま教区司教に任命されたマリオ 山野内倫昭被選司教のほか、サレジオ会とサレジオ家族のメンバー約70名が参加し、新管区長と日本のサレジオ家族の前途のために祈りを捧げました。

サレジオ会東アジア・オセアニア地域顧問のヴァツラフ・クレメンテ神父のメッセージが代読されました。「この記念すべき日に、総長と修道会全体との一致を表すため、ローマからこのメッセージを送ります。濱口神父様、あなたは今日から、すべてのサレジオ会員、サレジオ家族のメンバー、協働者と若者の父となるように呼ばれています。総長の呼びかけに応え、権威の大変な奉仕を次の6年間引き受けてくださった新管区長の信仰と寛大さに感謝します」

濱口新管区長は、ボナノッテの中で次のように挨拶しました。
    「人間的にいろいろ考えるならば、管区長就任にNoと言わざるを得ませんでしたが、でも、信仰のうちに神様が与えてくださった使命であるならば、いろいろな人々との交わりの中で支えてくださると信じております。
    これまでの自らの人生の中で、死んでもおかしくない時が2度ほどありました。だからこそ生きていることを実感できます。与えられたいのちなのだと痛感しています。
    神の働きがなければ、何一つ果たすことができません。これからもお祈りとご支援をよろしくお願いいたします。本日は本当にありがとうございました」

扶助者聖マリア、聖ヨハネ・ボスコ、わたしたちのためにお祈りください。

• Message for the installation  - July 14, 2018 - EAO regional councilor

EAO-094 GIA new provincial installation message.pdf

Message for the installation - July 14, 2018 - Nihongo

EAO-094 GIA new provincial installation message-Nihongo.doc

1. 5632(II)_"We Are All In The Same Boat”

Thai Province PDO launches Covid support program By THA SC Bangkok, Thailand, 18 June 2021 -- The Covid-19 pandemic in Thailand is still going on, not only in Bangkok, the capital city. From the daily statistics issued, the number of people...
    Date2021.06.18 CategoryTHA Reply0 Views1596 file
    Read More
  2. 5632(I)_Social Communication Workshop (China Province) by Social communication office

By CIN Social Communication office Hong Kong, China, 17 June 2021 -- Lay mission partners from the Social Communication Office, Vox Amica and Youth Ministry Office gathered in the Francis Hall, Mary Help of Christians Building, Salesian Mis...
    Date2021.06.18 CategoryCIN Reply0 Views1091 file
    Read More
  3. 5631(II)_No Mountain too High

Salesian Cooperator Tagit Sorang Abraham scales Mount Everest By Fr. Mathai Kottarathil, SDB Delegate for Cooperators IND Dimapur Province, India, 14 June 2021 -- Fulfilling his life-long dream, Tagit Sorang Abraham reached the peak of Moun...
    Date2021.06.14 CategoryASC Reply0 Views615 file
    Read More
  4. 5631(I)_Installation of new Rector for Myanmar Prenovitiate

By Fr. Andrea Maung Maung, SDB Thibaw, Myanmar, 14 June 2021 -- On 27 May 2021, Fr Henry Dau Hawng, SDB was installed by our provincial Fr Bosco Nyi Nyi, SDB, as the Rector of the Pre-novitiate in Thibaw for the three-year term. We had a si...
    Date2021.06.14 CategoryMYM Reply0 Views764 file
    Read More
  5. 5630(I)_6 SDB Deacons on the Feast of the Sacred Heart

By Cl. Nathan Petate, SDB Parañaque City, the Philippines, 11 June 2021 — Held at the National Shrine of Mary Help of Christians, Bishop Broderick Pabillo, DD, the Apostolic Administrator of the Archdiocese of Manila as the pre...
    Date2021.06.12 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views4571 file
    Read More
  6. 5629(I)_‘A sleeping giant’ celebrates 150 years

Interview with Mr Michal Hort, Past Pupil of Don Bosco President of the World Confederation (2015-2021) Slovakia, 11 June 2021 -- The interview below was actually conducted in May, but given the upcoming Regional online meeting of the Past ...
    Date2021.06.11 CategoryEXDB Reply0 Views513 file
    Read More
  7. 5628(I)_150th Issue of Cagliero 11 - A Part of Missionary Animation

By Fr. Alfred Maravilla SDB General Councillor for Missions RMG, 10 June 2021 -- During the first World Consultative Assembly of the Missions Sector in September 2008, a strong need was felt for greater visibility of missionary animation in...
    Date2021.06.10 CategoryRMG Reply0 Views611 file
    Read More
  8. 5627(I)_Project Scraper launched at DBTS, Gabutu

A Mission Solidarity Project of Don Bosco Technical School in Papua New Guinea By Rica S. Lavilla Salesian Cooperator and Mission Group Animator DB Gabutu, Port Moresby, PNG, 9 June 2021 -- Don Bosco Technical School, Gabutu launched its &l...
    Date2021.06.10 CategoryPGS Reply0 Views1069 file
    Read More
  9. 5626(II)_Catholic Men of Christ the King Parish Tetere come together to re-evangelise Christian communities

By Parappilly Robinson, SDB Tetere, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands, 9 June 2021 -- Christ the King Parish, Tetere, has hosted its 3rd "Papas gathering" with the theme, Papas formed, Holy and sent forth for the mission following the theme for ...
    Date2021.06.09 CategoryPGS Reply0 Views890 file
    Read More
  10. 5626(I)_MSMHC Sisters in Myanmar 4 years after arrival

By Sr. Maria Naing, MSMHC Chin State, Myanmar, 9 June 2021 -- "We, the Missionary Sisters of Mary Help of Christians (MSMHC) landed in the Chin Hills of Myanmar at the invitation of Bishop of Kalay, Feilx Lian Khen Thang. The pioneer sister...
    Date2021.06.09 CategoryMYM Reply0 Views533 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 533 Next
/ 533