Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 415 Comment 1
ALA_5481

20201007_EXDB.jpg

By World Confederation of Past Pupils of Don Bosco

World, 7 October 2020 -- The quarterly digital newsletter (magazine) 'Newsflash' (no. 39) of the World Confederation of Past Pupils of Don Bosco is again with us in 5 languages (English, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese). You can download the 56-page newsletter from Boscolink.

In his message, the Past Pupils Confederation President, Mr Michal Hort shares:

"It is again the blessed time of the new volume of the EX ALLIEVI Newsflash. This online magazine is growing in volume and quality constantly for already a few years. I am happy and thankful for this. At the same time, I see a parallel with our association where I can see qualitative and quantitative growth during the recent few years. EX ALLIEVI Newsflash is an example full of examples of how this growth is done. Many inspiring stories and projects have been discovered and shared from all around the world. Every new issue is bringing new surprises and motivation.

... and one of the best news from the last volume of EX ALLIEVI Newsflash for me personally is the appointment of the new world delegate for Past Pupils and Friends of Don Bosco by the Rector Major. The new delegate is a coadjutor from Vietnam and his name is Brother Dominic Nguyen Duc Nam SDB. He is going to serve as delegate for the Salesian Cooperators at the same time as well. Let u spray for him and his challenging vocation. May Don Bosco and Mary Help of Christians help him and take care of him. Welcome Br. Dominic!

The needs of today's world, problems, and challenges we face today are huge and sometimes overwhelming. I am sure that the potential we have as a group of Past Pupils and which has each one of us is much bigger. Let us search for that potential together also on the following pages. "

In the following 50 pages of this 39th Issue of the NEWSFLASH we a find variety of solidarity actions during the pandemic, or for the 150th anniversary of the Past Pupils of Don Bosco celebrations from PNG, Italy, Argentina, Slovakia, Haiti, Brazil, Philippines, Timor Leste, Hong Kong, India, Uruguay, Guatemala, Thailand, Laos, Israel, Panama, Slovenia, South Korea - South Sudan).

While we congratulate the editor-in-chief, Pier Luigi Lazzarini and his large team of translators and contributors, our hope is that this wonderful tool of communication in the Salesian Family reaches many more Past Pupils and Friends of Don Bosco!

20201007_EXDB1.jpg

20201007_EXDB2.jpg

20201007_EXDB3.jpg

20201007_EXDB4.jpg

20201007_EXDB5.jpg

20201007_EXDB6.jpg
Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
  • vaclav 2020.10.07 23:02

You may download the NEWSFLASH n.39

https://www.bosco.link/webzine/63680

1. 6256_10th Salesian Games: “Harmony Leads To The Century” 0

2. 6255_New Rector installed in Laga, Timor Leste 0

3. 6254_Quarterly Recollection in Hanoi Region 0

4. 6253_Christmas Fair in Hanoi 0

5. 6252_SYM – FIS Recollection, Planning, and Year-end Fellowship 0

6. 6251_Young people are challenged to be a light 0

7. 6250_MYM offers games festivities for children 0

8. 6249_China: An Annual Retreat of Three Anniversaries and Seven Provincials 0

9. 6248_Christmas… Sharing Love 0

10. 6247_Salesian Brother in the 21st Century: Identity, Fidelity and Leadership 0

List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 533 Next
/ 533