?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 1490 Comment 2

20220515_EAO.jpg

By Fr. Jaroslav Vracovský, SDB, SC delegate, Mongolia

12 May 2022 - EAO via Zoom - The Social Communications Online School of Formation commenced its Second Layer of the School of Formation for the Social Communication delegates, Social Communication teams and members of the Salesian Family.

It was established last year by Fr. Gildasio Mendes, SDB, General Councillor for Social Communications, to provide updating and formation to SocCom teams. The first phase consisted of speakers and resource persons from the Generalate in Rome. In this second phase, Social Communications experts from the EAO region share their knowledge and skills.

At this session, Fr. Jaroslav Vracovsky, SDB, SocCom Delegate - Mongolia, presented his session entitled "Art of listening in a communication process". This topic is closely connected with the message of Pope Francis for the 56th World day of social communications “Listening with the ear of the heart”.

In the 1st part we were reminded about the long term history of World days of social communication, which started after Vatican Council II in 1967 by Pope Paul VI. This day is celebrated on Sunday before Pentecost, this year May 29, 2022. Pope Francis’ message for this Day is about listening – not to be inwardly deaf, but to be able to listen to God and people around us.

In the 2nd part we had the possibility to evaluate our own listening skills in an on-line questionnaire with results and recommendations for improvement.

The 3rd part was focused on “active listening” and basic skills necessary for it.

And in the 4th part we had the possibility to practice these listening skills in small groups. All the sessions were concluded by an on-line competition about active listening done in https://quizizz.com.

Let us celebrate the coming World Day of Social Communication and let us grow in capacity of listening. This could be the best gift to the people around us.

Listening-2.jpg

Listening-3.jpg

Listening.jpg

Tally.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
  • Jacklin Albert 2022.08.16 17:07

I found the online school of formation very helpful. It gave me a good grounding in the principles of social communications. The teaching was clear and concise, and the testing methodology was very helpful. I would recommend this course to anyone wishing to learn more about social communications. You can also make such online programs and websites from web development services they are the best alternative. 

• Mara 2022.11.17 00:13

I learned a lot from the online school of formation. It taught me a lot about how to communicate with other people. The lessons were clear and to the point, and the way they were tested was very helpful. I would tell anyone who wants to learn more about social communications to take this course. You can also use web design UK to make these kinds of online programs and websites. They are the best alternative.

1. 5805(III)_Art of listening in a communication process

By Fr. Jaroslav Vracovský, SDB, SC delegate, Mongolia 12 May 2022 - EAO via Zoom - The Social Communications Online School of Formation commenced its Second Layer of the School of Formation for the Social Communication delegates, Soc...
    Date2022.05.15 CategoryEAO Reply2 Views1490 file
    Read More
  2. 5805(II)_Don Bosco K’Long Youth: GET STARTED to GO TOGETHER

By Petersmile, SDB Don Bosco K’Long, Vietnam, 15 May 2022 -- On Saturday, 7 May 2022, Don Bosco K’Long Youth Ministry together with youth groups and students started to ‘GO TOGETHER with the Church’. They met young p...
    Date2022.05.15 CategoryVIE Reply0 Views619 file
    Read More
  3. 5805(I)_Organic Agricultural Production a way to protect the environment

By Don Bosco Training Center, San Jose, Nueva Ecija Nueva Ecija, Northern Philippines, 16 May 2022 -- The diocese of San Jose, in Nueva Ecija northern Philippines, is in a region which is known as the country’s rice granary. Rice is t...
    Date2022.05.15 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1141 file
    Read More
  4. 5804(IV)_Salesian Family Novena 2022 to Mary Help of Christians

World, May 12 2022 -- As part of the solid Salesian charismatic tradition, the 2022 Salesian Family Novena to Mary Help of Christians is available with a daily animating video (ANS news agency YOUTUBE) in 5 languages. The 44-page accompanyi...
    Date2022.05.12 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views942 file
    Read More
  5. 5804(III)_INA: The First Visit Crowned by Golden Jubilee

By David Olin, SDB Wisma Salesian Don Bosco Jakarta, Indonesia, 11 May 2022 -- On 24 April, Fr. Joseph Phuoc, SDB (EAO Regional) visit INA vice-province for the first time. He arrived at Wisma Salesian Don Bosco, Post-novitiate in the eveni...
    Date2022.05.12 CategoryINA Reply0 Views666 file
    Read More
  6. 5804(II)_Salesian Youths celebrate Synodailty

By Fr. Robinson Parappilly, SDB Tetere, Solomon Islands (PGS), 11 may 2022 -- More than 150 young people of Christ the King Parish Tetere, Solomon Islands, came together for three days from 6-8 May 2022, for a weekend of youthful celebratio...
    Date2022.05.12 CategoryPGS Reply0 Views470 file
    Read More
  7. 5804(I)_Mission: Reaching out to the peripheries

"Mifala laek tok tenkiu lo Don Bosco" By Br. Anthony Bataigela Wale, SDB Henderson, Solomon Islands (PGS), 11 May 2022 -- The Don Bosco Technical Institute in Henderson, Solomon Islands, organized a food distribution on Thursday 5 May 2022....
    Date2022.05.12 Reply0 Views462 file
    Read More
  8. 5803(III)_Visitation of The RM to Narivittaya School of the SIHM Sisters

By THA SC Ratchaburi, Thailand, 9 May 2022 -- On 6 May 2022, at 12.30 hrs., the Rector Major, together with the Provincials of the EAO Region and their Councils, visited Narivittaya School and Bann Bann Ponpatchara hathainiramon of the SIHM...
    Date2022.05.09 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views687 file
    Read More
  9. 5803(II)_Retracing the Salesian Missions in Thailand

By THA SC Bang Nok Khwaek, Samut Songkhram, Thailand, 9 May 2022 -- In the morning of 6 May 2022, Fr. Angel Fernandez Artime, the Rector Major, together with the Provincials of the EAO Region and their Councils numbering about 50 persons, v...
    Date2022.05.09 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views651 file
    Read More
  10. 5803(I)_Giant of Sanctity

By Mr. Leo Paraha Photographs: Kean Zusula, Jethro, Randell and Br Peter Khai Gabutu, Port Moresby, PNG, 9 May 2022 -- "Giant of Sanctity" was the inspirational message highlighted during the celebration of the Feast of St. Dominic Savio he...
    Date2022.05.09 CategoryPGS Reply0 Views650 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 536 Next
/ 536