PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

20151115_EAO.jpg

By Bro. Raymond D. Callo, SDB

K’Long, Vietnam, November 13-16, 2015

Purpose of Annual Meeting:

The purpose of the annual Formation of Formators is to take care of the formators. This meeting gives them the opportunity for updating, reflection and for peer supervision. The meeting also gives the formators space in order to take care of their health, time for personal prayer, for fraternal sharing with co-formators, and for building a sense of Region.

Participants: 

38 from Aspirancy to Ongoing Formation; Fr. Chrys Saldanha (RMG), Fr. Lanfranco Fedregotti (CIN Provincial), Bro. Raymond Callo (EAO Coordinator)

Themes of Formation

Day 1: Salesians and Lay People by Fr. Eli Cruz (FIN, Former FIN Provincial)

• Session I: Salesians and Laity: The identity, role & mission of lay people in the Church and in the world (Christifideles Laici) – Fr. Eli Cruz (FIN)
  • Session II: Salesians and lay people, according to GC24
  • Session III: Formation of Salesians with regard to lay people - the joint formation of Salesians and lay people, especially in initial formation: GC24 53, 147ff
  • Session IV: Bringing Salesians to awareness and action in forming lay apostles for the Church in the spirit of Don Bosco
  • Session V: The Volunteers with Don Bosco (CDB)

Day 2: Spiritual Accompaniment – Bro. Raymond Callo (FIN) EAO Coordinator

• Session I: Spiritual Accompaniment
  • Session II: Spiritual Accompaniment
  • Session III: Spiritual Accompaniment
  • Session IV: Spiritual Accompaniment

Day 3: Intellectual Formation and Scrutinies

• Session I: Intellectual Formation in the PreNovitiate – Fr. Joseph Van Am (VIE) Vice-Provincial
  • Session II: Intellectual Formation in the Novitiate
  • Session III: Scrutinies – Fr. Gerry Martin (FIN) – FIN Province Delegate for Formation

Day 4: Scrutinies and Planning-Meeting

• Session IV: Scrutinies
  • Session V: Planning – Meeting
  • Fraternal Visit to Post Novitiate Community

20151115_EAO1.jpg

20151115_EAO2.jpg