by ceteratolle posted Nov 09, 2022
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

ALA25c-open.jpg

Valdocco, Turin, 9 November 2022 -- Fr Ángel F. Artime, the tenth successor of Don Bosco shares his message of appreciation, gratitude and encouragement on the 25th anniversary of the EAO regional service 'AustraLasia news' that was launched on November 9, 1997. His digital certificate of appreciation was sent to the correspondents, translators and IT experts. And his short video message is available on YouTube:

"Good morning from Valdocco, good morning my brothers, and sisters! Hello, how are you? Greetings!

I’m here in Valdocco today, happy to greet you on the 25th anniversary of the great endeavor of ‘AustraLasia’, this extraordinary service of communication and information, but first of all service of communion within the [East Asia-Oceania] region and within the Congregation. I should be brief, and as you see, today at Valdocco is already quite fresh weather.

I would like to say a big ‘thanks’ to all of you: starting from the EAO regional councillors who have believed so much in this initiative, to many of you who are preparing the news, the translators and IT experts. All of you may feel very much appreciated through my short address.

Especially that your efforts were and are a great service of communion to our Congregation, to the whole Salesian Family. I would like to be brief to share this message online.

We should continue; [AustraLasia] is of extraordinary value and in the name of Don Bosco thank for all that you do. Thank you, thank you so much in the name of Don Bosco.

See you soon. Bye, bye!"

Fr. Angel F. Artime, Rector Major

ALA25-EAO-supporters-contributors-page-001.jpg

ALA25b-rm.jpg