?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

20190613_VIE.jpg

By Gia Thi, SDB

Thuan, Vietnam, 6 June 2019 -- The closing ceremony marking the conclusion of the academic year at Don Bosco My Thuan Technical School took place on Saturday June 6, 2019. Welcoming activities commenced with the salutation of the flag and introduction of the delegates. The principal, Fr Thomas Vu Kim Long, and other authorities such as Ms Nguyen Thi Minh Hanh, made opening remarks to begin the ceremony. In addition, Mr Nguyen The Vinh, the Director of Career Education Center of Vinh Long City, participated in the celebration.

Immediately following the welcoming remarks, the next part of the ceremony recognized the academic achievement of students. Thirty four students were awarded secondary vocational diplomas in Industrial electricity, Manufacturing Engineering, and Automotive Technology. After years of diligence, their learning efforts culminated in the award of such diplomas. As such, these students were filled with joy and pride as they walked up to receive their diploma.

The parents of these students were especially proud of their children. On behalf of all parents, a representative expressed sincere gratitude in a warm and heartfelt speech. After the ceremony, students lined up to take photos with their family and friends to commemorate their special day. Finally, students and family members were invited to partake in a meal together in the dining hall.

The years of training at the Don Bosco My Thuan school, hopefully, will prepare these students to become confident in their vocation. More importantly, in the spirit of St. Don Bosco, the training will mold these students into devout Christians who will be able to not just help themselves but the global Church.

20190613_VIE1.jpg

20190613_VIE2.jpg

20190613_VIE3.jpg

20190613_VIE4.jpg

20190613_VIE5.jpg

20190613_VIE6.jpg