ASC

4795(II)_New energy for Apostolic Life - Jakarta Salesian Cooperators recollection

by ceteratolle posted Jul 23, 2018
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

20180723_ASC.jpg

Renewal of ASC Promise in Jakarta

By Ms. Olivia Ernie Djohan

Jakarta, Indonesia, 21 July 2018 -- The members of Jakarta Center of Salesian Cooperators have renewed their Promise during the Eucharistic celebration, at the end of the recollection preached and guided by Fr. Andre Delimarta SDB.

It was really a great honor to have the presence and full participation of the newly elect first Provincial of Indonesia, Fr. Andrew Wong SDB. All 23 Salesian Cooperators got a new energy to follow Jesus with the heart of Don Bosco:

... Drawn by Your merciful Love, I wish to love You in return by doing good.

For this reason, I PROMISE to live out the Project of Apostolic Life of the Association of Salesian Cooperators with commitment. That is:

• to be a faithful disciple of Christ in the Catholic Church;
    • to work in Your Kingdom, especially for the advancement and salvation of the young;
    • to deepen and give witness to the Salesian spirit;
    • to collaborate, in Family communion, in the apostolic initiatives of the Local Church.

Give me, O Father, the strength of Your Spirit, so that I might know how to be a faithful witness to these commitments.

May Mary, Help of Christians, Mother of the Church, assist me and guide me in this life choice.

Amen.”

20180723_ASC1.jpg

20180723_ASC2.jpg

20180723_ASC3.jpg