Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

20180516_KOR.jpg

Two books on Mary by Fr. Stefano Yang, SDB launched in May

By Bible and Life Publications, SCG

Seoul, Korea, 13 May 2018 -- The 'Bible and Life Publications' (www.biblelife.co.kr) of the Caritas Sisters of Jesus (Suwon Province, Korea) published recently two books on Mary in the Catholic community. Two book entitled 'Saints who loved Mary' and 'With Mary we can't fail' are collection of articles written by Fr. Stefano Yang, SDB - provincial of Korea (2014-2019) and published in the Bible and Life Magazine during past two years.

Due to the May - Month of Mary - this two books are now widely advertised by the Korean Catholic media, publications, newspapers, magazines and Catholic Peace Radio broadcasting.

'Saints who loved Mary' with 208 pages is a collection of personal Marian spirituality of many Saints in the Catholic Church that might inspire the young Korean Catholic community believers. Ten chapters - Under the feet of Mary - Catholic Church is the Church of Mary? - Living tabernacle - Whenever I call Her name - Humble Mother - Star of the Sea - Way leading to Jesus - Silence and Prayer - Nazareth Spirituality - Marian Apparition - Gate to Heaven and Mother of the Redeemer - are simple but clear presentation of Virgin's task in the life of each disciople of Jesus.

This collection of short essays is also a personal faith sharing of Fr. Stefano: "For me was Mary always a warm and serene person who accompanied my life as disciple of Jesus. She was always sharing my suffering and stress, my tears and my distress... When I was loosing my way, she was walking without noise in silence beside me. The whole life of God's Mother was a silence, prayer, obedience and faithful following of Her Son.... 'I'm the handmaid of the Lord'... Whenever I offer the Holy Rosary and contemplate Her life, She approaches me as caring Mother: "Are you tired? Indeed also I was tired and distressed, however now I'm free and very happy. There is a not-so-difficult secret how to be happy and free. When you live your life with simplicity, humility and selfgiving, thinking first about God and entrusting to Him all your distress - this is the way of true happiness!'

Although these two publications are available only in Korean (for the moment), the books of Fr. Stefano Yang invite us to deepen our following of Jesus in this month of May with help of His Mother - Mary.

Mary Immaculate, Help of Christians, Pray for Us!

Related articles:

20180516_KOR2.jpg

20180516_KOR3.jpg

20180516_KOR4.jpg