austraLasia

vaclav2015.03.30 04:25

Happy Vocation is also the dream of the 10th sucessor of Don Bosco, Fr. Angel Fernandez Artime (Rector Major)

from his interview  with the ANS news agency(March 25, 2015)

Don Bosco was a dreamer. As the Successor of Don Bosco, what is your dream for the Congregation?

Among all the things I dream of, I choose two aspects that come straight from my heart. I dream of a Congregation of the Salesians of Don Bosco in which each and every one of its members, without exception, feels really happy to live the life we ​​have chosen, giving each day a joyful response to the Lord and to Don Bosco, for young people.

I dream that all who see us will say, ”How happy these Salesians are!”,  and that our response will be, “We are happy because the Lord fills our lives, because we feel loved by our brother Salesians and by our family and friends, and that giving our lives for the young people that the Lord sends our way fills us with joy.

I dream of a congregation that over the next five years, as we look ahead to the 28th General Chapter, can say that we have continued to grow in authenticity and fidelity to what is most essential for us as Salesians.

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )