NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
CIN
2015.04.16 19:52

3581_Action Song 2015-2016

Views 3277 Comment 0

20150416_CIN.jpg

By CIN Development Office

Every year, the Salesian Youth Office of China Province prepares the annual theme song. The Salesian youth are also invited to help with a video production so that together with this theme song, an annual video production is also shared. This year, the theme song is about how to overcome the difficulties in life in order to reach one’s goal. Even when the situation is discouraging, with faith and courage, one can overcome any obstacles.

All the youngsters had met for 4 days to practice for the video shooting during their Easter school holiday. They kept practicing and tried to make the performance perfect by reviewing the video recording. They thoroughly prepared for this video shooting, even discussing how to show a nice smile in front of the camera. Although this was not easy for some participants, the other members would show their support by appreciating everyone’s effort and giving constructive opinions. The others even danced together behind the camera in order to help members give a good show in front of the camera.

Karen, one of the youths, shared that she did not like doing action songs before. After joining the action song workshop, she liked the action song more because it was joyful to sing and dance together with a group. In a group, members could share their same happiness and tiredness together. She hoped that the video could show their happiness and enthusiasm so as to influence the audience. She agreed that music and dance are greatly influential to young people since they like these very much. She said that action song could train her to become more courageous to face the public and the ones that she has not yet met.

There was a kind of unity in spirit which could be found in Salesian youths using music and dance. These are the essential elements to motivate the youths and cultivate the good in them. Fun and joy are important elements used to gather the youths together and keep them in a safe environment. This is what Don Bosco wants to create for his beloved young people.

20150416_CIN1.jpg

20150416_CIN2.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 3769(II)_Aspirantate in Hong Kong 2015 0

2. 3742(III)_Feast of Our Lady and Onam Festival - South Asia migrants 0

3. 3742(I)_Taipei, Rua Center of the Salesian Cooperators in action 1

4. 3741(III)_Fr. Gaetano Nicosia, The Angel of the Lepers 0

5. 3719(I)_DB200 - Same Origin, Dream, Commitment, Journey and Mission 1

6. 3715(II)_The largest pilgrim group from the EAO – China province Salesian Family 3

7. 3712(II)_Family spirit in the Global Salesian Village: CIN SYM leaders in SYM Don Bosco 2015 0

8. 3710(II)_On the feast of DB200 – “I pledge myself …” 0

9. 3699(I)_A Leadership Training during the Don Bosco Camp 0

10. 3690_The “Rock” and “Road” of Don Bosco Education 0

List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next
/ 24