?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 2052 Comment 1

20150611_FMA.jpg

By FMA Generalate

Mother Yvonne Rengeaut, the Superior General of the FMA Institute sends regularly every 24th of the months a circular letter. In the May 24th circular entitled ‘With Mary Missionaries of Hope and of Joy” we can meditate on the Life as Witnessing.

At the end of the circular n.852 there are not less than 26 new FMA provincials announced.

Among them there are six new provincials for the ‘CIAO’, which goes for Conferenza Interispettoriale Asia Orientale (‘Interprovincial conference of East Asia’) composed of 8 provinces: China – Cambodia-Myanmar, Philippines – Papua New Guinea, Japan, Korea – Mongolia, Thailand, Timor Leste-Indonesia and Vietnam. NB – the FMA ‘South Pacific Region’ – SPR (Australia, Samoa and Solomon Islands) does not belong to CIAO.

Congratulations for the newly appointed FMA provincial superiors:

• Province of China “Mary Help of Christians” CIN (Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan): Sr. Carolina Wu Miu Yin

• Province of Cambodia-Myanmar “Mary Our Help” CMY (Cambodia-Myanmar): Sr. Jessica Salvaña

• Province of the Philippines “St. Mary D. Mazzarello” FIL (Philippines – PNG): Sr. Mabel Pilar

• Province of Japan “Alma Mater” GIA (Japan): Sr. Wakayo Teresina Morishita

• Province of Timor-Indonesia “St. Mary D. Mazzarello” TIN (Timor Leste – Indonesia): Sr. Alma Castagna

• Province of Vietnam “Mary Help of Christians” VTN (Vietnam): Sr. Rosa Vu thi Kim Lien

(FMA circular n.852)

Five of the newly appointed provincial superiors will join soon the course for the new provincial in Italy, near Rome at Castelgandolfo (July 10-20, 2015).

20150611_FMA1.jpg

Sr. Alma Castagna (TIN)

20150611_FMA2.jpg

Sr. Rosa Vu thi Kim Lien(VTN)

20150611_FMA3.jpg

Sr. Mabel Pilar (FIL)

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 4162(I)_FMA Vietnam welcomes 14 new postulants 0

2. 4106(I)_Silver jubilee of grace 0

3. 4105(I)_FMA Aspirant receives "Apostle of the Year" Award 0

4. 4091(III)_Experts in Encounter 0

5. 4077(II)_XI VIDES International Convention at La Pisana 0

6. 4072_Do you know VIDES? 0

7. 4039(I)_FMA School in Cambodia Visited by US Ambassador 0

8. 3969_World Gratitude Feast 2016 in Thailand 0

9. 3929(I)_Mother Yvonne visits in Solomon Islands 0

10. 3919_Mother Yvonne visiting the South Pacific Region 0

List