Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
FMA
2015.09.01 21:14

3725(I)_DB200@FMA-Myanmar

Views 1953 Comment 0

20150901_MYM.jpg

“Give me souls, take away the rest!”

By Fr. Saw Charles, SDB

Mandalay, Cambodia, August 29~31, 2015 - The Salesian Sisters of Myanmar paid homage to their Father and Founder, Don Bosco, by celebrating the Bicentenary of his birth for three days consecutively with the students of Anisakan, Pyin Oo Lwin, Chanthagon and the Past Pupils who could come in spite of the inclemency of weather that affected the majority of the country with terrible floods and landslides. The number of the participants was 126 (76 students and 50 Past Pupils).

The three days were divided with some inputs on the History, Pedagogy and Spirituality of Don Bosco in the morning and the sharing of the Identity of the Past Pupils, Salesian Youth Spirituality and their experiences of the meeting at the Province level at Cambodia and their own life experiences in the afternoon. The activities were interspersed with Holy Mass, Meditation, Prayer Services, Adoration, Rosary, songs and dances. “We are children of Don Bosco” are the words implanted in the hearts of happy and simple young girls during these days.

They were indeed days of spiritual renewal and the joy of belonging to the great Salesian Family. We thank God for the gift of Don Bosco to the world, the Church, and to each one of us. We all renew our educative passion and love in order to continue the dream of Don Bosco for each young person, to be happy in life and in eternity.

EVVIVA DON BOSCO SANTO!!!

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 4281_Global Mission is going on - FMA style 2017 0

2. 4247(I)_FMA opens a new community in Tapo, Kokopo, Papua New Guinea 0

3. 4243(III)_Traditional Camp: We are a Family 0

4. 4237(I)_FMA Cambodia Launches 25th Jubilee Year 0

5. 4223(I)_"On the Road to Emmaus" - A Program for Young Immigrants 0

6. 4206(III)_FMA exploring the richness of the Salesian Family 0

7. 4202_A Training Course for Animators of Communication of FMA’s Communities 0

8. 4181(I)_The Holy Spirit Opens Hearts – Covers with Waves of Mercy 1

9. 4171_Meeting God in the Youth - VIDES Japan 2

10. 4164(III)_Mother General preaching retreat to the provincial of Asia-Oceania 0

List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
/ 9