Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 439 Comment 0

20171205_FMA.jpg

Recollection & prayer day

By Sr. Maria Nguyễn Quyên, FMA

HCM City, Vietnam, 3 December 2017 -- In the FMA Provincial house of Vietnam (HCMC), the Sisters have organized half a day of recollection and prayer time for the young migrants with the theme: 'Love is born and gives Life'

In the family spirit of welcoming and typical joyful atmosphere of Salesian house, the young migrants gathered in order to deepen the meaning of incoming Christmas Days. Among other moments, each one of them was asked to share their dreams and expectations of Christmas. Then few Salesian priests were available to hear confessions and at the end of the recollection was celebrated the Holy Eucharist and one hour long prayer time for Life. Redemptorist Father Joseph Le Quang Uy and his 'Fiat Group' helped the participants to enter a deep personal dialogue with Jesus Christ.

During his homily Fr. Joseph invited all youth to remain in constant attitude of searching for the Lord in every day life, with their duty to protect the environment and Life. This life style requests sometimes goint against the mainstream and be awake. Only those who are daily listening to the voice of the Lord have the interior strength to go ahead. As expression of personal commitment to interior life each participants was invited to put one small stone under the Crucifix, as a visible sing to give up own jealousy, greed, egoism and indifference - in order to growth in the spirit of solidarity and fraternal charity.

Indeed it was a very meaningful time of conversion for daily joyful life witness!

20171205_FMA1.jpg

20171205_FMA2.jpg

20171205_FMA3.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 5361(II)_VIDES KOREA dreams coming true in Seoul

ALA_5361 By Sr. Kim Young Hee FMA Seoul, Korea, 23 April 2020 -- Last March, the reception room at the entrance of large complex of FMA provincial house in Shin gil-dong, Seoul - Korea, which had not been used for a while, was allowed by th...
    Date2020.04.24 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views512 file
    Read More
  2. 5203(II)_"Together, we can"

FMA Sisters going 'Green' with Pope Francis 'Laudato si' By Sr. Runita Borja, FMA General Councillor for Youth Ministry Rome, 18 September 2019 -- The Project 'Together, we can' is our way of adhering, as an Institute, to the worldwide init...
    Date2019.09.18 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views702 file
    Read More
  3. 5197(I)_Silver Jubilee of FMA in Myanmar (1994-2019)

By Myanmar FMA SC Anisakan, Myanmar, 8 September 2019 -- After the simple but meaningful celebrations of the 25th anniversary of the FMA presence in our country we are happy to share a simple memorial publication: "FMA Sisters - 25 years in...
    Date2019.09.12 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views5190 file
    Read More
  4. 5161(I)_FMA Jubilarians celebrate in Thailand

By Prov. Sec. THA FMA Sam Phran, Thailand, 3 August 2019 -- In the Province of St. Mary Mazzarello of Thailand this year the feast of 5 August was brought forward to 3 August. Our Sister Jubilarians gathered at Sam Phran, Ban Than Phraphon....
    Date2019.08.07 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views1602 file
    Read More
  5. 5100(I)_Youth Camp Cambodia

Don Bosco School-Teuk Thla By Sr. Lohrii Ophriini, FMA Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 18 May 2019 -- Last May 17-18 the Salesian Sisters held a Youth Camp at Don Bosco School-Teuk Thla where more than 225 young participated. The goal of the camp was...
    Date2019.05.27 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views1298 file
    Read More
  6. 5045(I)_"Do whatever he tells you"

Convocation of the 24th General Chapter, FMA By Our Own Correspondent Rome, Italy, 22 march 2019 -- The Mother General of the Institute of the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians (FMA), Yvonne Reungoat, on 24 February 2019, published the C...
    Date2019.03.23 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views1010 file
    Read More
  7. 5012(I)_Outstanding Salesian figures of the 20th century

Salesian History Conference deals with the substance By Sr Wirinthip Inyaem, FMA Sam Phran, Thailand, 12 February 2019 -- on the second day of the ACSSA EAO Conference on Salesian History, the session began with Morning Prayer and the celeb...
    Date2019.02.16 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views892 file
    Read More
  8. 5007(I)_FMA Study Seminar on historical methodology

By Sr Imelda FMA Thailand, 9 February 2019 -- From 8-9 February 2019 the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians in Thailand organised a study seminar on historical methodology led by Sr Grazia Loparco, fma, a lecturer at the Church History Fa...
    Date2019.02.11 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views719 file
    Read More
  9. 4986(II)_ASC Delegates as credible and joyful witnesses to the Salesian religious vocation

Interview with ASC Delegate Sr Ceciia Tse FMA By Our Own Correspondent Hong Kong, 22 January 2019 -- What makes you happy as the Salesian Cooperator’s Delegate? What makes me happy as the Salesian Cooperator’s Delegate is the chance to get ...
    Date2019.01.22 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views890 file
    Read More
  10. 4965(I)_ASC Formation means deepening love for Don Bosco

Interview with Sr. Kenjo, FMA (Provincial Delegate ASC, Japan) By Our Own Correspondent Tokyo, Japan, 29 December 2018 -- What makes you happy as the Salesian Cooperators Delegate? I feel very happy when I meet people and can speak of Don B...
    Date2018.12.30 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views628 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
/ 9