NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

Untitled-2.jpg

Letter to the Don Bosco Volunteers Secular Institute,

FMA Superior General

By Sr Yvonne Reungoat. FMA

Rome, Italy, 5 December 2018

Dear Olga,

I wish to join in wishing you and every one of your sisters a joyous memorial of your founder, Blessed Fr Philip Rinaldi. It is a liturgical memorial, but it also has sentimental value for the whole Salesian Family, which is united with you in thanking the Lord for this wonderful figure of the Salesian: the third successor of Don Bosco. With deep insight, Fr Rinaldi brought into reality what the Holy Spirit had placed in his heart and in his mind, anticipating the times with the courage and wisdom of the Gospel.

This is what the Pope is hoping for today by opening up broad and new horizons: to give life and room to a lay presence in the Church as a sign of hope, solidarity and attention to situations where the voice of the poor is not heard, and especially where the dignity of the human being is wounded by various forms of violence.

I know I speak for the Sisters in the General Council and all the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians in expressing deep gratitude for the witness you give in settings where the Lord is calling you and sends you.

Above all I am thinking of the many young people and families all over the world who await a word of hope and concrete gestures of humanity. May you be sustained by the presence of Fr Rinaldi, especially during this time of preparation for your 8th General Assembly that will see you reflecting on a very beautiful and meaningful theme: "The Mission of the VDB Today".

With great affection we accompany you with prayer and entrust to Mary Help of Christians and our Saints the journey that lies ahead. It will be rich in every good thing, for sure. God bless you and grant you many vocations rich in holiness.

Relying heavily on the gift of your prayer so that, like you, I too can renew my daily "yes" to the will of the Lord and be a "humble instrument" in God's hands, I wish you a radiant preparation for the feast of the Immaculate, the historic day that began Salesian work, and a joyful journey through Advent.

With a sincere embrace of affection and esteem,

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
  • vaclav 2018.12.07 22:16
    Message of the Rector Major

My dear Olga,

On this day, December 5, the Prayer to the Lord with the intercession of Your Blessed Founder, our deal Rector Major Fr. Philip Rinaldi was the prayer of all of us in this community of the Sacred Heart and in the General Council, already from the morning and after with the evening Eucharist,

We have asked for the Institute all the blessing and the protection for each one of you, dearest sisters.

May the Lord continue to bless you and bless the Institute in our Salesian Family.  May you never lack, dear Olga, a profound faith for being always leaven there where the Lord plants each one of you.

Thank you for many thoughtfulness on your behalf and your dear Olga.  Feel also my affection and fault to know all the VDB sisters.

A big embrace and my prayer for You.  With true affection.

Angel
    Rector Major 
  • vaclav 2018.12.07 22:17

Mia Cara Olga:

In questo giorno, 5 di dicembre, la Preghiera  al Signore con l'intercessione del Vostro Beato Fondatore, il nostro caro Rettor Maggiore Don Filippo R., è stata preghiera di tutti noi in questa comunità del Sacro Cuore e nel Consiglio Generale, già dal mattino e dopo con l'Eucaristia della sera.

Abbiamo chiesto per l'Istituto tutta la benedizione e la protezione per ciascuna di voi, carissime sorelle.

Che Il Signore continui a benedirvi e benedire l'Istituto nella nostra Famiglia Salesiana. Che non vi manchi mai, cara Olga, una profonda fede per essere sempre lievito lì dove il Signore pianta a ciascuna di voi.

Grazie per tanta delicatezza da parte vostra e tua cara Olga. Senti anche il mio affetto e fallo sapere a tutte le sorelle VDB.

Un grande abbraccio e la mia preghiera per Voi. Con vero affetto.

Don Angel

Rettor Maggiore

1. 4954(I)_“physical and psychological balance”

Formation meeting for elderly FMA in Thailand By Secretary, FMA Province Thailand Sam Phran, Thailand 12 December 2018 -- The Formation sector of the FMA Province has organised a formation meeting for elderly FMA at Sam Phran, Ban Than Phra...
    Date2018.12.19 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views868 file
    Read More
  2. 4940(II)_Wonderful sign of communion within the Salesian Family

Letter to the Don Bosco Volunteers Secular Institute, FMA Superior General By Sr Yvonne Reungoat. FMA Rome, Italy, 5 December 2018 Dear Olga, I wish to join in wishing you and every one of your sisters a joyous memorial of your founder, Ble...
    Date2018.12.05 CategoryFMA Reply2 Views4897 file
    Read More
  3. 4935(II)_Farewell to Sr Nadia Ferro, Daughter of Mary Help of Christians

Missionary in Thailand for 62 years By FMA secretary Thailand Ban Pong Ratchaburi, Thailand, 28 November 2018 -- The funeral took place on 28 November at Ban Pong Ratchaburi of our dear Sister Nadia Ferro FMA, Missionary to Thailand for 62 ...
    Date2018.12.01 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views1287 file
    Read More
  4. 4867(I)_“Lord, send me.”

Regional Councillor visits to FMA in Sam Phran By Sr. Imelda FMA Sam Phran, Thailand, 29 September 2018 -- Fr Vacalav Klement, Regional Councillor for East Asia Oceania, met the community at the school run by the Daughters of Mary Help of C...
    Date2018.10.02 CategoryFMA Reply1 Views1447 file
    Read More
  5. 4851(III)_Go into the whole world!

New missionary expedition FMA 2018 By Our Own Correspondent Rome, FMA General House, 14 September 2018 -- FMA Sister are praying every 14th of the month (like the SDB are inviting with their Cagliero11 to pray on the 11th of the month) for ...
    Date2018.09.15 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views3256 file
    Read More
  6. 4816(I)_"For me to live is Christ" (Pl 1, 21)

Celebration of Perpetual Profession and 25th anniversary of religious life By Sr. Anh Thi, FMA HCM City, Vietnam, 8 August 2018 -- It is the strong belief and commitment of the three Vietnamese Daughters of Mary Help of Christians, who cele...
    Date2018.08.11 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views951 file
    Read More
  7. 4809(I)_"Behold, I make all things new"

Cambodian FMA Sister First Profession By Fr. Albeiro Rodas, SDB Photos by Radio Veritas Cambodia Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 4 August 2018 -- Sour Bernadette Pheng Sreymom, a Cambodian native, made her First Religious Profession this Saturday at ...
    Date2018.08.06 CategoryFMA Reply1 Views1469 file
    Read More
  8. 4727(II)_New Wine in the new Wineskins

4 Perpetual Profession in Myanmar FMA By CMY SC Team Anisakan, Myanmar, 13 May 2018 -- The 26 FMA of Cambodia and Myanmar (CMY) Province had its annual spiritual retreat from 3-11 May in Anisakan, Myanmar with the theme: “New Wine in New Wi...
    Date2018.05.15 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views1114 file
    Read More
  9. 4703(II)_Forming the missionary heart of the children and adolescents

Holy Childhood camp in Timor Leste By Laga - FMA News Laga, Timor Leste, 20 April 2018 -- A regular formation camp for 200 children and youth of Holy Childhood (Infancia missionaria & Adolescencia missionaria) of Timor Leste FMA sisters...
    Date2018.04.20 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views753 file
    Read More
  10. 4696(II)_"Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God."

The encounter of Youth of the FMA By Sr. Anh Thi, FMA Tam Ha, Vietnam, 8 April 2018 -- "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God." (Lk 1:30) – the greeting of the angel Gabriel to Mary in the Annunciation of the Lord, which...
    Date2018.04.13 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views726 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
/ 9