?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

20160117_MYM.jpg

By Fr. Leon Mang, SDB

Myitkyina, Myanmar, 15 January 2016 - "I visited Myitkyina just recently to conduct the annual meeting of RVA (Radio Veritas) Kachin program listeners and also meeting regarding the social communication at the Myitkyina diocesan level (Kachin State). From 14th to 15th January I conducted awareness session on the Social Media for the students of 'Don Bosco Vocational Training Centre' at the request of the Salesian in charge, Fr. Aung Zaw Win Bosco.

There are almost 70 boys and girls undergoing the vocational training.

Today youth is very much equipped with the electronic gauges which are means to communicate each other. Human being, is a social being, communicates as he lives. It is in the plan of God's creation for the man to communicate each other and with God. But it is sad that man with all the means to communicate he is lonely and fails to communicate.

So I was happy to inspire the young people what does it mean to communicate and the use of social media. It was an eye opening experience for them. They are open, simple and innocent. They are some how the victims of social media instead of the beneficiaries. I hope the class was a great help in the use of Media. Thanks to the staff who arranged this occasion."

20160117_MYM1.jpg

20160117_MYM2.jpg

20160117_MYM3.jpg

20160117_MYM4.jpg