Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 1461 Comment 0

20180408_FIS.jpg

Interview with Bro. Francis Nhat, SDB

By Our Own Correspondent

Pakistan, 8 April 2018 -- After 20 years there are already seven Pakistani Salesians, but not yet any local Salesian Brother. Vietnamese missionary Br. Francis Nhat is the only Salesian Brother who belongs to the Pakistan Delegation. We pray that his joyful life witness will attract more young men to follow Jesus like Brother Zatti or Brother Sandor!

What makes you happy or joyful as Salesian Brother?

There are three main sources of my Joy: To share my Salesian Life with our confreres. In the same time to dedicate my life for the young. To be a missionary.

Who is your Salesian Brother model?

Blessed Artemide Zatti and Blessed Steven Sandor.

What is the specific contribution of the Salesian Brother to our mission & community?

It's about Presence in the religious community and our Presence as Educators among the Youth!

How to make the vocation of Salesian Brother more visible in the Church?

Sharing responsibility with clerics in the educative - pastoral mission. Forming Salesian Brothers as experts in Catechesis and Theology.

How can the Salesian priest contribute to the Salesian Brother Vocation promotion?

To live a simple life, be a good Salesian and to be present with the young.

What does sustain your vocation?

Salesian community and daily Eucharistic celebration with personal prayers.

Any expectations from the 2018 Salesian Brothers Congress?

How to promote Brother Vocation and how to keep Salesian Brothers faithful in their vocation.

NB: Among the 23 EAO countries or territories there are still nine (9) without any local Salesian Brother - so we can say, the Salesian Charism is not yet fully visible within the local Church. We pray for the first Salesian Brother vocation of Fiji Islands, Samoa, New Zealand, Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Laos, Malaysia and Mongolia!

20180408_FIS1.jpg

20180408_FIS2.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )